+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Nairobi process the canadian visa for Nigeria

noe

Nov 8, 2016
so i got a student visa refusal email yesterday from Kenya, but i applied in Nigeria through the VSF.

although i haven't gone to receive all my documents and passport, but i want to confirm, is it Kenya that process that of Nigerians when we have an embassy in Lagos and in Abuja

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
so i got a student visa refusal email yesterday from Kenya, but i applied in Nigeria through the VSF.

although i haven't gone to receive all my documents and passport, but i want to confirm, is it Kenya that process that of Nigerians when we have an embassy in Lagos and in Abuja
So I heard...Nigeria applications are sent to Kenya and London. I have been waiting for trv decision since July 29th I applied in Lagos online. Sent web form but no reply till date.

noe

Nov 8, 2016
So I heard...Nigeria applications are sent to Kenya and London. I have been waiting for trv decision since July 29th I applied in Lagos online. Sent web form but no reply till date.

woah! thats lonnnnnnnggggggg.. what are your next plans, do you have your passport with you? if so, i thing you should just reapply but if not, then i think you should go to the vsf office or where you submitted your your passport to know whats next

EBIMAJ

Nov 5, 2019
woah! thats lonnnnnnnggggggg.. what are your next plans, do you have your passport with you? if so, i thing you should just reapply but if not, then i think you should go to the vsf office or where you submitted your your passport to know whats next
Well my next plan is to wait cos online
..it say still processing. I can't reapply cos that will cos the first application is still pending. It was online so my passport is with me.
Is yours out?

noe

Nov 8, 2016
Well my next plan is to wait cos online
..it say still processing. I can't reapply cos that will cos the first application is still pending. It was online so my passport is with me.
Is yours out?
Oh yes .. mine was denied , I am reapplying now