Does IQAS recognize SCDL...

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any suggestion regarding this?
Please fill the SRF form and send it to SCDL address (Mentioned on the form).
http://www.scdl.net/downloads/SRF.pdf
Attach an application that you need the transcripts for Canada immigration.
Also, you need to send the record request form of IQAS as scdl need to fill the form and put that along with official transcripts. You will get the record request form once you paid the fee to IQAS.
They will need a bank draft of RS 300 in favor of Director SCDL Pune

You can write in application that you need the transcripts being sent to your address and from there you can send it to IQAS.

Read some posts/ threads about SCDL Trancsripts in this forum to get more information on the topic.Also, you can call on SCDL helpline number which is there on the website. They pick up the phone and answer all your queries. They are quite customer friendly on phone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!
Milan

Vaishu20

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have read lot of responses that IQAS recognises SCDL. I did my PGDBA in batch 2003-05 n got my diploma in 2007. Did any one have any experience of getting positive ECA report for this batch?

Looking for help here...I am really confused.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have read lot of responses that IQAS recognises SCDL. I did my PGDBA in batch 2003-05 n got my diploma in 2007. Did any one have any experience of getting positive ECA report for this batch?

Looking for help here...I am really confused.
Please call SCDL customer care and ask that was your digree falls under AICT or UGC authorised period, If yes then a good NEWS worth giving a try for a positive result and don`t mention to update in forum :)

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Finally I got my PGDBA evaluated from IQAS and I got the recognition as Two-year graduate diploma.

I did not get Masters equivalency. That's a bit sad part.

rushi06

Nov 13, 2021
Please fill the SRF form and send it to SCDL address (Mentioned on the form).
http://www.scdl.net/downloads/SRF.pdf
Attach an application that you need the transcripts for Canada immigration.
Also, you need to send the record request form of IQAS as scdl need to fill the form and put that along with official transcripts. You will get the record request form once you paid the fee to IQAS.
They will need a bank draft of RS 300 in favor of Director SCDL Pune

You can write in application that you need the transcripts being sent to your address and from there you can send it to IQAS.

Read some posts/ threads about SCDL Trancsripts in this forum to get more information on the topic.Also, you can call on SCDL helpline number which is there on the website. They pick up the phone and answer all your queries. They are quite customer friendly on phone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!
Milan
Hi,
I want to get my transcripts delivered from SCDL to my address and then use a service like Truecopy or Courier to IQAS.

I called SCDL and they only mentioned the DD, Service Request From, Two color copies of my marksheet and certificate. But I am confused after reading your comment since you mentioned few other things. Can you help me?

trusha16

Dec 15, 2022
yes IQAS have recognised my Credentials from SCDL
I completed PGDBA in Human Resources in 2011 and my year of education was 2009-11