02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Hi Buddy,

I have more question regarding this. Should I choose the equivalency of my SCDL university diploma as 1 year or 2 year while creating the Express entry profile. There are below 2 closest options available. It looks like the University diploma falls under 1 year as per IQAS equivalency of University Diploma.

> One-year program at university ,college,trade, or technical school, or other institute
> Two-year program at university ,college,trade, or technical school, or other institute
"University diploma" assessment from IQAS corresponds to "one year program at university, college, trade..." irrespective of your diploma term/years.

Prince113

Aug 31, 2018
Hello all
Can you please confirm me that I did PGDITM from SCDL in year 2016-2018, if I go for ECA from IQAS, will they definitely approve my credentials?
Please! Please! Please help!

Last edited:

Prince113

Aug 31, 2018
Yes IQAS recognize SCDL
Are you sure sir? Should I go for IQAS, finally??
Actually i am very much tensed about the same.

Also, if it get assessed by the IQAS and results are positive then will it be consider under "Two or more certificate..." category?

Last edited:

zenithnettle

Sep 14, 2017
I had done PGDBM two years full time from SIIB. WES didn't recognize my college Then I tried with IQAS. They asked for transcripts from SIU but in 2005-07 batch, college used to issue transcripts. There was no SIU at that time. I gave the clarification to IQAS They thanked and said they will carry our the assessment but when I received my ECA, there is not even mention of PGDBM. It's only done for graduation. Please suggest what should I do

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I had done PGDBM two years full time from SIIB. WES didn't recognize my college Then I tried with IQAS. They asked for transcripts from SIU but in 2005-07 batch, college used to issue transcripts. There was no SIU at that time. I gave the clarification to IQAS They thanked and said they will carry our the assessment but when I received my ECA, there is not even mention of PGDBM. It's only done for graduation. Please suggest what should I do

Please Copy Past the exact Lines mentioned in your ECA report.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hello all
Can you please confirm me that I did PGDITM from SCDL in year 2016-2018, if I go for ECA from IQAS, will they definitely approve my credentials?
Please! Please! Please help!

Yes, It worked for me. I am 2011 pass-out Batch.

zenithnettle

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,

I need help.... I am a PGDBA from SCDL batch 2004 awarded in 2006. Have read in a few forums that IQAS does recognize SCDL. I got an ECA from ICAS and they rejected it saying that the college was not recognized the time I I cleared so they can't validate it... Should I go to IQAS... Has anyone got lucky. Please help. Thanks
could you get the ECA through IQAS? Mine got rejected as it was batch 2005-07 and at that time college was not recognised

zenithnettle

Sep 14, 2017
Hi yes they did recognise my degree
Your degree was issued by whom. Symbiosis international university or respective college? IQAS asked me to provide degree issued by SIU but mine was issued by SIIB as in 2005-07 there was no SIU formed

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Your degree was issued by whom. Symbiosis international university or respective college? IQAS asked me to provide degree issued by SIU but mine was issued by SIIB as in 2005-07 there was no SIU formed
Mine was a distance learning program so it just says symbiosis Center for distance learning

shwetafp

Dec 3, 2018
will anyone pls guide if i m from 2007-2009 batch but passed in 2011 which attendace date i have to write in form.
Thanks in advance