+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does CPC have different address when people send additional documents?

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder when people miss to submit some document and they get their application returned from CPC or letter requested more document, do they have different CPC address to send those additional documents so that their application won't line up in the queue with new applications?

I have read in some threads that when people sent the additional documents, after few days their sponsorship approval is done.

Thanks

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

jaune

Star Member
Jul 19, 2009
I sent to the same address as well when they sent me a letter asking for more information. I thought there was nowhere else we could send to apart from the original address.

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it's the same address, how can they know which is for additional documents or which is new application? Does it mean, I have to line up the queue again when I miss some document in my application?

amibhi

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
05 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
01 Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
07 Set 10
Did they ask you for more documents? Or maybe you realized now that you missed something? Either way they can figure it out. Any missing docs that they request from you that need to be sent will cause delays. I'm not sure if you're app will go back in queue, or get put on hold. Wish I could help you more.

amibhi

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
05 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
01 Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
07 Set 10
Another thought, they could still work on the rest of the papers of an app while waiting to receive the missing papers. I don't know...I'm not being very helpful am I? Sorry :-X

alisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I did missing 1-2 questions actually. It's likely that I will get the application returned to complete. I just hope it doesn't mean I have to line up again when I send the application back to CPC-M :(

amibhi

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
05 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
01 Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
07 Set 10
I'm wondering if you can send them a separate sheet with the answers to them. Add a cover letter along with that explaining. On top all papers just write form # and name, Question # and name, yours and your hubby's name.
Do you have a receipt #? Add that to your cover letter. Send it before they end up sending everything back to you. I don't see how that is a problem.
Is your app still in Mississauga? If it is send it to the same address.