+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does CEC pay stubs period matter?

leojin90

Jan 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am trying to get my cec done. After I graduated, I works for 2 different companies. The first one issued me pay stubs in one month period, while the second one and also my current employer issue me pay stubs in 2-week period with ADP accounting software.

My friend told me the pay stubs submitted to CIC should be in 2-week period. So I am not sure whether it is OK in my case.

Thank you very much for answering my question.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pay stubs are not mandatory but they are an added plus if you submit them. Being paid is one of the requirements in order to have valid skilled work experience, by submitting pay stubs upfront you can strengthen your case. Same goes to providing T4's upfront.

leojin90

Jan 4, 2018
Pay stubs are not mandatory but they are an added plus if you submit them. Being paid is one of the requirements in order to have valid skilled work experience, by submitting pay stubs upfront you can strengthen your case. Same goes to providing T4's upfront.
Thank you! You are very helpful to me. I start working in March, 2017. I'm afraid I couldn't get my NOA in April, 2018 when I submit my application. Probably I will submit my pay stubs, T4 without my NOA. Is it OK to do so?