+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does CBSA issue PGWP on the spot if I got the approval letter?

Lynnhgg

Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I applied for PGWP and it has been approved. In the approval letter, it said there is a secured mail that will be sent to me within 6 weeks. I have never received it so I guess it got lost. I have tried to contact IRCC by calling them and sending WebForms several times. However, it's been a couple of months and I still got nothing.
I have an international flight in a week so I cannot just wait anymore. I'm wondering does CBSA issue PGWP on the spot when I reenter Canada if I have the approval letter? Or if you have any other suggestions for me that would be really helpful. Thank you in advance.

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi, I applied for PGWP and it has been approved. In the approval letter, it said there is a secured mail that will be sent to me within 6 weeks. I have never received it so I guess it got lost. I have tried to contact IRCC by calling them and sending WebForms several times. However, it's been a couple of months and I still got nothing.
I have an international flight in a week so I cannot just wait anymore. I'm wondering does CBSA issue PGWP on the spot when I reenter Canada if I have the approval letter? Or if you have any other suggestions for me that would be really helpful. Thank you in advance.
Did u got entry ? How did it work ?