+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does applications submitted in August stand a chance?

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
I know there are applicants who have been waiting since Feb and March, and that concerns me the most.
I submitted my file on August 6.
(Without Biometrics)
India

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
All I could deduce from webinar is that they aren’t processing march or feb applicants because they are missing updated LOA for Fall. I also view few videos over youtube that said the same.

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
All I could deduce from webinar is that they aren’t processing march or feb applicants because they are missing updated LOA for Fall. I also view few videos over youtube that said the same.
That's what they are claiming. I updated my LOA in April as soon as I received a new one. The same has been updated in my file on June as evident from my GCMS report. So from what they are saying, it simply seems like an excuse.

Reactions: row.one

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
thats why i call IRCC unfair, they say to apply for study permit as soon as you get LOA.
most have applied for fall in march and i am sure 98% that have deffered would have submitted new LOA.
IRCC is just lazy they dont want to look webform and update march appliactions nothing else. excuse after excuse.
I have no idea about that. If fall applicants have deferred their intake to January, i think it would be fair for them to get their AIP after fall applicants who haven’t deferred.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
I already apply for fall term since February with no update
Complete application

Let's us say that this IRCC way !!!!

RoyalPrasad

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Mumbai
still we have to keep Positive hopes, we have no other way, since all in there hands.
Keep intentions clear & prepare to start Sep online course.