+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anyone use web form to upload additional docs recently?

susan333

Aug 21, 2021
Don't worry, if you submitted it, it will be there.

However, I would argue that uploading a letter form your employer without a signature clearly suggests that the letter would have been written by you instead of your employer, and then just given to him/her for signing. This could certainly raise concerns about the truthfulness of the contents of your letter.

If you sent something via the Webform, it will be attached to your application and you shouldn't worry too much.

I am just trying to imagine the worst possible scenario but I think this is not unlikely at all.
HELLO,

Will the webform with the updated document directly attached to the application, or there is another to process it?

I uploaded another reference letter via webfrom, got no reply.

Really worried about it, as my eligibility will star soon.

Please kindly give me some advice about it.

Really appreciate!

Thank you!

Sahmed150

Nov 5, 2019
I submitted spousal sponsorship application after 2 months I got email on Oct 11 from IRRC that I have to submit additional document within 30 days otherwise your application will be refused so I submitted required additional document through IRRC webform on Oct 25. Unfortunately on Nov 16 I got email again from IRCC that
We have received your enquiry regarding the addition of a document to your application. However, it appears that the document in question was not included with your request.

In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form.

Once received, we will gladly forward your document to the responsible office.
My question is that today is Nov 17 so 30 days time period is expired does officer refuse my application?