+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anyone use web form to upload additional docs recently?

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
I've uploaded all my docs and got my AOR on June 2nd
Yesterday I went back and check my doc found that I accidentally uploaded a work reference letter without my employee's signature, so I used the web form to upload the corrected one with the signature. How long does it take to update my profile? I am very anxious because it feels like they would review my docs soon.:( while they process my request is it possible that the officer found the work reference letter does not meet the request and rejects my application? I have not passed the MEP stage yet, does that means my application review is not even started?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Yesterday I went back and check my doc found that I accidentally uploaded a work reference letter without my employee's signature, so I used the web form to upload the corrected one with the signature. How long does it take to update my profile? I am very anxious because it feels like they would review my docs soon.:( while they process my request is it possible that the officer found the work reference letter does not meet the request and rejects my application? I have not passed the MEP stage yet, does that means my application review is not even started?
Don't worry, if you submitted it, it will be there.

However, I would argue that uploading a letter form your employer without a signature clearly suggests that the letter would have been written by you instead of your employer, and then just given to him/her for signing. This could certainly raise concerns about the truthfulness of the contents of your letter.

If you sent something via the Webform, it will be attached to your application and you shouldn't worry too much.

I am just trying to imagine the worst possible scenario but I think this is not unlikely at all.

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
Don't worry, if you submitted it, it will be there.

However, I would argue that uploading a letter form your employer without a signature clearly suggests that the letter would have been written by you instead of your employer, and then just given to him/her for signing. This could certainly raise concerns about the truthfulness of the contents of your letter.

If you sent something via the Webform, it will be attached to your application and you shouldn't worry too much.

I am just trying to imagine the worst possible scenario but I think this is not unlikely at all.
Thank you wolf, I was very stupid because my employee gave me a template and asked me to fill my name and duty by myself and give to her... so I have the one that she didn't sign :( that was my another concern either

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thank you wolf, I was very stupid because my employee gave me a template and asked me to fill my name and duty by myself and give to her... so I have the one that she didn't sign :( that was my another concern either
Completely avoidable error.

However, I don't think it will lead to refusal. They will likely just be more thorough on their checks... Who knows.

You should probably indicate when you upload the new version, that the person who gave it to you forgot to sign it and you didn't realize until after the fact and that is why you are submitting this new version.

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
Completely avoidable error.

However, I don't think it will lead to refusal. They will likely just be more thorough on their checks... Who knows.

You should probably indicate when you upload the new version, that the person who gave it to you forgot to sign it and you didn't realize until after the fact and that is why you are submitting this new version.
thx a lot, very appreciate your help:D

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
You´ll get an email from IRCC confirming that the document has been forwarded to the responsible office... I think they´re answering pretty fast, for me it took like a week after I´ve uploaded it.

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
You´ll get an email from IRCC confirming that the document has been forwarded to the responsible office... I think they´re answering pretty fast, for me it took like a week after I´ve uploaded it.
I guess all I can do is wait... thank you for your reply:)

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Not always. they sometimes don't provide this confirmation,

I know by experience because I called after not hearing back and the agent on the phone confirmed they had the document added to my file.

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018

I know by experience because I called after not hearing back and the agent on the phone confirmed they had the document added to my file.

If the processing time is very long I am afraid if the officer start to check my R10. because I have already got my AOR for 1month

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
If the processing time is very long I am afraid if the officer start to check my R10. because I have already got my AOR for 1month
Don't worry, 1 month is nothing into your application.

You've already submitted it, you should be fine.

And yes, all you can do is wait.

Not sure if IRCC has agents available on the phone currently, if so, I recommend giving a call and requesting a call back and talk to one of them. They were always very helpful with me and can provide very specific details about your applications such as what has been completed, what is in progress and what has not been started yet. If not, try being patient!

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
Don't worry, 1 month is nothing into your application.

You've already submitted it, you should be fine.

And yes, all you can do is wait.

Not sure if IRCC has agents available on the phone currently, if so, I recommend giving a call and requesting a call back and talk to one of them. They were always very helpful with me and can provide very specific details about your applications such as what has been completed, what is in progress and what has not been started yet. If not, try being patient!
Thank you very much! I think I will call them on Monday to make sure everything is okay.

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
Hi there,
I was wondering what was the outcome regarding your issue.
I had a similar problem and raised webforn last week.
I am waiting on them to confirm the receipt now.
Just hope they accepted your webform

subscription

Dec 22, 2021
Hi there,
I was wondering what was the outcome regarding your issue.
I had a similar problem and raised webforn last week.
I am waiting on them to confirm the receipt now.
Just hope they accepted your webform
Hi! Did you get any reply?

I forgot to upload a required document and later raised a web form. But I did not get any reply apart from the automated one.

Feb 12, 2022
Hi! Did you get any reply?

I forgot to upload a required document and later raised a web form. But I did not get any reply apart from the automated one.
Did visa officer reply to your Webform? And what about your current status? I have also made a mistake I have uploaded my family form twice instead of client information so I raised a Webform. I am very worried about that.