+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Lena546

Oct 21, 2020
Love how no university in Nova Scotia got approved... let’s hope that’ll change soon!
I don't want to bring up any bs theories, but I suppose that NS government are busy dealing with their fishing issues, and have left the DLI thing on the side lol!
But yeah I hope it changes soon

rupakumari

Oct 22, 2020
hello . my sault college is also not in the list . does any one here from my college ???? anyone have any information regard sault college

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I applied for Caq online through arrima portal. My file opened on 20th of September and I had a missing document message on 30th of September. I uploaded the missing document on 2nd of October but it still shows missing documet message. Can somebody please help, how long does it take them to check the documents again ? and when they check it will it be finalized at that moment or do I have to wait more after that as well. Thanks in advance

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I applied for Caq online through arrima portal. My file opened on 20th of September and I had a missing document message on 30th of September. I uploaded the missing document on 2nd of October but it still shows missing documet message. Can somebody please help, how long does it take them to check the documents again ? and when they check it will it be finalized at that moment or do I have to wait more after that as well. Thanks in advance
It takes a month approx for CAQ

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
It takes a month approx for CAQ
does the time resets with the missing document message? because its been a month ( 24 working days to be exact and it writes 20 working days to be finalized ) so Im freaking out a bit since they still didnt check the document I sent 3 weeks ago

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
does the time resets with the missing document message? because its been a month ( 24 working days to be exact and it writes 20 working days to be finalized ) so Im freaking out a bit since they still didnt check the document I sent 3 weeks ago
They would start the process when u upload all the missing documents.

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
They would start the process when u upload all the missing documents.
thanks a lot for your quick reply, did you have the similar problem before ? I uploaded them on 4th of october so does that mean it will be finalized around 4th of november ? or will I get a message that they received my documents around 4th of november and than wait more on top of that

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
thanks a lot for your quick reply, did you have the similar problem before ? I uploaded them on 4th of october so does that mean it will be finalized around 4th of november ? or will I get a message that they received my documents around 4th of november and than wait more on top of that
You will mostly get your CAQ by 4th November.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
It took my daughter 13 weeks or 91 days, so I wouldn't fuss over a few weeks.