+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Guys Saskatchewan Polytechnic got their measures approved by the Province. Our International department notified us.
Awesome, I feel that Institutions which are located in the provinces with low covid 19 cases will definitely receive approval.

GabrielW

Aug 24, 2020
I'm praying that Concordia will get the approval too since we mostly just do what McGill does lol

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Sorry I cannot refer well to the previous sentence. I want the source for the McGill one. I am at McGill.
Hi there, cannot help you with McGill but a statement from the international office at Bishop's, they are stil waiting for news from the Government of Quebec who make the decision on "covid ready" status, Bishop's is already running a hybrid model with many students on campus and a good percentage of in person classes (which are often similtaneously streamed live) and the senate has just approved for Winter 2021 to be hybrid. Bishop's are hopeful they'll get the status but no Quebec instititution knows for definite yet. Bishop's has had no cases at all of covid in staff or students, there have been a few nearby in Sherbrooke, but nothing compared to Montreal. It stands a better chance of covid ready status but good luck for McGill as I know a student from Belgium waiting to start there too in January.

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
any news about UVIC please...
Officially, they haven’t made any statements or updates as regards the upcoming change. I am also waiting to hear anything positive, although it’s more likely that they would be on the list because of all the changes they have made since COVID started earlier in the year.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Just got off a Webinar by YorkU and they confirmed that they have an approved COVID readiness plan in place. However they announced that winter 21 will also be online. So it's still all up in the air.

Sep 15, 2020
Just got off a Webinar by YorkU and they confirmed that they have an approved COVID readiness plan in place. However they announced that winter 21 will also be online. So it's still all up in the air.
Omg thank you! I’m so relived. I emailed them but they didn’t reply

Reactions: azzamkc

Sep 15, 2020
Schulich is more likely to be optional in person compared to York but still needs provincial approval
Yaa they said they would prob have small in person classes in early September, they haven’t made any changes yet. But I don’t expect the physical classes honestly