+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
What do you mean ?
I mean what I write in English, it's a farce, they change the rules so that only those travelling today can travel with an approved study permit or a study permit AND with their DLI on a DLI covid ready list, but they fail to publish the actual list. How are CBSA officers supposed to manage this on the desk? Hopefully they will use common sense and allow entry to any student presenting a study permit or port or entry letter today.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Oh so 23.59 EDT on 20th October! He announced the rules change on 2nd October, 18 days ago. Instead of announcing in the last 18 days when the rules would change exactly on 20th October, he waits to 12.42 EDT on 20th October to announce the rules change won't actually be for another 5 hours and 19 minutes.

Ok guys who is going to travel at exact 23.59 EDT on 20th October ?

Reactions: Alamj

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
I mean what I write in English, it's a farce, they change the rules so that only those travelling today can travel with an approved study permit or a study permit AND with their DLI on a DLI covid ready list, but they fail to publish the actual list. How are CBSA officers supposed to manage this on the desk? Hopefully they will use common sense and allow entry to any student presenting a study permit or port or entry letter today.
You cannot travel without your DLI on the list. so you are saying you will reach the border before the list reaches them? they must be already having the list ! like some colleges already know they are on the list same way.

SultansOfSwing

Oct 18, 2020
The list of DLI will come into effect at 23:59 of October 20. Ofcourse if you are landing at 00:01 of October 21 then a) thats unfortunate and b) that person should not have travelled on that date & should have travelled earlier. This is not a surprise list. They posted this notice 2 weeks ago.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
They have to have study permits as well, just being on the list does not guarantee you entry.
Of course buddy. How are you? Good to hear from you.

msreen

Oct 20, 2020
waiting for Seneca college for the information... but what if one's study permit is approved before 18th march but the college is not on the list

Patel Helly

Oct 20, 2020
Does anyone have an idea about Lethbridge college? DLI list with readiness plan is updated and out now? on which website? Anyone can share the link?