+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Opeyemiaf

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Update on travel restriction exemptions for international students

Effective October 20th, international students with a valid study permit will be permitted to travel to Canada provided that they are attending a designated learning institution (DLI) with a COVID-19 readiness plan approved by government.

As a designated learning institution, the University of Windsor has submitted our COVID-19 readiness plan to the Government of Ontario for approval. Our plan is currently being evaluated by provincial public health officials and we hope to have a response shortly.

Once approved, students may travel to Canada provided they follow the directives outlined within our institutional plan, including the requirement to quarantine for 14-days upon arrival. On-campus quarantine options will be made available to inbound students.

Travellers should not make any travel plans until our COVID-19 readiness plan is approved and all other requirements and necessary authorizations have been received.

Once our COVID-19 readiness plan is approved it will be posted on IRCC's website and we will notify both current and incoming international students by email, and shared on our International Student Centre website and ask.uwindsor.ca.

Remember, we’re in this together

Chris Busch

Associate Vice-President, Enrolment Management

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
‘’ Thanks for reaching out. We are still waiting for York University to announce any plans they might provide. ” this is what I got from schulich. Seems like they didn’t know if YorkU is approved or not.
YorkU's plan is in place and it is approved. I heard it first hand on the webinar and even received an email reply to a question I sent in. However that doesn't necessarily mean students with permits can pick up and go.... They asked everybody to stand down and stand by until further instructions are released by IRCC.

Reactions: 5678