+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone has positive ECA for bachelors in Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences

Andykumar60

Jun 25, 2017
Dear All,
I got WES report for my Bachelor Degree BNYS as
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
Year: 2011
Awarded by: Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
Major/Specialization: Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
Canadian Equivalency: Five years of post-secondary study and training in Oriental medicine
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.
My Query: Shall I go ahead with this report? is it Negative or positive? Does anyone get the positive reply from any other assessment for this BNYS degree? Leaving Naturopathy does yoga got the scope in Canada?
Kindly help me out for my queries ... It will great help for me.. waiting for all your reply.Thank you.
Can I get in touch with you ?? I have also done BNYS from Dr. MGR medical university.

Helinasolanki

Dec 9, 2017
I have done bnys.. did u guys recieve the eca from any agencies? Wes doesn't evaluate but MCC and IQAS does.. which one gives the credits? Please help me guys..

Reactions: kribs

RaSharma

Feb 15, 2016
Bams ... Ayurvedic... Wes did not assess but IQAS did ... and am v sure they assess homeopathy also
Thanks Rety, my brother has similar situation, he is BAMS + MBA and had send that for assessment to WES but they did not assess saying they dont assess BAMS.
We are planning to give IQAS a try, can you please confirm what documents you had to send for BAMS and is that limited to when you are applying for immigration to Alberta? He is planning for ontario, can he still use IQAS ?

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Thanks Rety, my brother has similar situation, he is BAMS + MBA and had send that for assessment to WES but they did not assess saying they dont assess BAMS.
We are planning to give IQAS a try, can you please confirm what documents you had to send for BAMS and is that limited to when you are applying for immigration to Alberta? He is planning for ontario, can he still use IQAS ?
Yes IQAS assessment for immigration is accepted all over Canada . I send my sealed transcripts , mark sheets , degree , name change marriage certificate as my surname was change , proof of fee payment .... assessment was done in 45 days .

Reactions: JyothiJakkana