+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone has positive ECA for bachelors in Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences

Andykumar60

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone has positive ECA for bachelors in Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences
Dear Aziz,

I am a graduate in BNYS. I have the same question ???
Should we apply through MCC ... if verified and accepted then this will add few more points to CRS
I am not sure will the same be applicable if we apply through WES.
Feel free to contact me...

Andykumar60

Jun 25, 2017
ECA does not add any points to your CRS score, whether its from MCC or WES. Its just an eligibilty requirement, meaning if you do not get an ECA you can not apply.
My apologies for not communicating it clearly... if the credentials are done through Medical council of Canada. It will be considered as Professional Degree if I am Correct? I assumed it though.
If done through WES it may be considered as Bachelors.
In the CIC site, while using the CRS calculator, i came across drop down option, for Education.
I am sure the score is more for Professional degree course while compared to Bachelors degree course.
Please help me further if possible

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ok i get your question now. I am afraid I do not have enough information about your degree, so its best I dont confuse you. Hope someone can help you. Good luck

Jul 8, 2017
Dear All,
I got WES report for my Bachelor Degree BNYS as
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
Year: 2011
Awarded by: Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
Major/Specialization: Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
Canadian Equivalency: Five years of post-secondary study and training in Oriental medicine
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.
My Query: Shall I go ahead with this report? is it Negative or positive? Does anyone get the positive reply from any other assessment for this BNYS degree? Leaving Naturopathy does yoga got the scope in Canada?
Kindly help me out for my queries ... It will great help for me.. waiting for all your reply.Thank you.

Jul 8, 2017
Dear All,
I got WES report for my Bachelor Degree BNYS as
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
Year: 2011
Awarded by: Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
Major/Specialization: Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
Canadian Equivalency: Five years of post-secondary study and training in Oriental medicine
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.
My Query: Shall I go ahead with this report? is it Negative or positive? Does anyone get the positive reply from any other assessment for this BNYS degree? Leaving Naturopathy does yoga got the scope in Canada?
Kindly help me out for my queries ... It will great help for me.. waiting for all your reply.Thank you.

shubhanmeet

Jul 19, 2017
I got my Ayurvedic medicine and surgery assessed by IQAS....

hi,
the report that you got from IQAS, was it positive ? I am BHMS and was wondering hoe to go about it to get ECA done as WES doesnt do it.

Your reply will be much appreciated.
Thank you :)

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
hi,
the report that you got from IQAS, was it positive ? I am BHMS and was wondering hoe to go about it to get ECA done as WES doesnt do it.

Your reply will be much appreciated.
Thank you :)
Yes .... I got it equivalent to bachelors in Canada .... have submitted it to cic ... got it in just 13 days

Gud luck