+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents to submit after PPR request

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im single CEC applicant ..... As you all know I got PPR request last friday ...

document mentions to submit

1. 2 photos
2. passport
3. copy of request letter
4. bio data form

Its worth to check here whether recent single applicants submitted the same documents as i do ..

please let me know if im missing anything?

Thanks in advance..

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
krishna19 said:
Im single CEC applicant ..... As you all know I got PPR request last friday ...

document mentions to submit

1. 2 photos
2. passport
3. copy of request letter
4. bio data form

Its worth to check here whether recent single applicants submitted the same documents as i do ..

please let me know if im missing anything?

Thanks in advance..
1. 2 photos with shop name(where photograph taken) and shop address stamped at back of photograph.
2. Passport (better include your current Canada visa and work permit paper)
3. Copy of request letter.
4. Filled in Bio-data form.

If you are posting it through Canada post, as instructed, make sure you include another empty return envelope. Make sure you record tracking numbers so that you may track the posts.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
1. 2 photos with shop name(where photograph taken) and shop address stamped at back of photograph.

If you are posting it through Canada post, as instructed, make sure you include another empty return envelope. Make sure you record tracking numbers so that you may track the posts.
IntoCanada,

Thanks for your response. As per the cic document and confirmation from you . I sent the document to cic through express post .. Hopefully it will reach by Wednesday and I get Confirmation of permanent residency (COPR) by next week end.

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
Intocanada said:

What is bio data?

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
cartwright said:
Typically your personal details such as name etc. They send it out just to reconfirm that there is no change in particulars.
Thank you for your reply, But CIC did not send it to me. Some people receive the one, and not for me. Should I contact CIC to send it to me???