+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents submission at first stage

Passion2015

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I will be submitting my citizenship case next month. I have following questions for compilation of forms etc.

- I have IELTS from 2008 which I submit at the time of Permanent Resident Stage. Whether that IELTS Certificate is good enough for Citizenship?

- Do we need to submit Experience certificate/letters at the initial stage of applications.

- Do we need to submit any confirmation for address confirmation at the time of initial application i.e. bills etc.

- I will be submitting following documents with sending my application. Is that be enough to support?
- Educations Documents
- IELTS
- T4s from last 3 years
- Notice of assessments from last 3 years
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of Health Card
- Copy of PR Card
- Online Residence calculator
- PR documents
- Copies of Passport

Please guide

Fahim Khan

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passion2015 said:
- I have IELTS from 2008 which I submit at the time of Permanent Resident Stage. Whether that IELTS Certificate is good enough for Citizenship?
yes
Passion2015 said:
- Do we need to submit Experience certificate/letters at the initial stage of applications.
No but if you do that's fine
Passion2015 said:
- Do we need to submit any confirmation for address confirmation at the time of initial application i.e. bills etc.
No
Passion2015 said:
- I will be submitting following documents with sending my application. Is that be enough to support?
- Educations Documents
- IELTS
- T4s from last 3 years
- Copy of Health Card
- Copy of PR Card
- PR documents
- Copies of Passport
Perfect. That's exactly what I submitted.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passion2015 said:
Hi Everyone,

I will be submitting my citizenship case next month. I have following questions for compilation of forms etc.

- Educations Documents
- IELTS
- T4s from last 3 years
- Copy of Health Card
- Copy of PR Card
- PR documents
- Copies of Passport

Please guide

Fahim Khan

T4s from last 3 years and

are not necessary.

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passion2015 said:
As long as it is the general version and NOT the Academic version of IELTS, you should be fine. CIC does not accept Academic versions of IELTS anymore