+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

rohan1987

Feb 8, 2018
Hi Rahul,

1. I sent copies of all 3 years transcripts, consolidated marksheet, degree copy, and other documents which I got from college like bona fide certificate, passing letter etc. But I used Mailtranscripts website to do this as I am currently in Canada.

2. I opted for IGNOU to send me the marksheets. After I got them here in Canada J mailed them myself to WES. But make sure the envelope which you received from IGNOU should not be opened by you.
Hi Shakti,

I am on the verge of sending documents to IGNOU for attestation. I have the IGNOU consolidated marksheet copy (mentioning marks of IGNOU subjects with codes, and total scores for year1,2 and 3 for NCHMCT component) and IGNOU degree but do not have any individual marksheets for the 3 years from NCHMCT or the college.

My question to you is, "is it mandatory to have these marksheets and if yes from where can I get these and which body would be responsible for attesting them?"

mohit14620

Dec 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know about evaluation of my BBA(HONS.) Degree from WES.

My questions are:-

1) I haven't recieved my final degree certificate yet. Can i send only provitional certificate?

2) I have orignal 6 semesters marksheets of MY BBA program.
Can i just take a B&W photocopy of marksheets and get them attested from the registrar office and make them put these attested marksheets to a sealed/signed/dated envolope.
Will this be ok?
Will WES accept that?

Regards

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
May I know maximum how many days have been taken by WES to complete evaluation for anyone here?
Do they really comply to 20 official days or keep us waiting only?

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Shakti,

I am on the verge of sending documents to IGNOU for attestation. I have the IGNOU consolidated marksheet copy (mentioning marks of IGNOU subjects with codes, and total scores for year1,2 and 3 for NCHMCT component) and IGNOU degree but do not have any individual marksheets for the 3 years from NCHMCT or the college.

My question to you is, "is it mandatory to have these marksheets and if yes from where can I get these and which body would be responsible for attesting them?"
I had sent all the marksheets to IGNOU. If you have not got the NCHMCT marksheets then you jave to contact your college. I am not sure whther IGNOU requires individual marksheets from NCHMCT.

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
May I know maximum how many days have been taken by WES to complete evaluation for anyone here?
Do they really comply to 20 official days or keep us waiting only?
I had sent my marksheets in the last week of Jan. They said my évaluation will be ready by 15th Feb. I got my evaluation report on the 13th Feb. So it around 20 days more or less.

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
For me, 20 official days complete by 19th Feb. But they have updated on the website as follows "Your evaluation is in progress. Your evaluation is due for completion by 3rd March" . By that time, it will be over 20 days ie 32. Why is it so delayed?

kaushik ray

Sep 11, 2017
I have one query at the time of couriering the documents
1 We need to have bachelors transcripts-in one envelope
2 bachalor degree enclosed not in a envelope
3 Master transcripts in one envelope
3.master degree enclosed not in a envelope
Anything else?

Mudit63

Feb 25, 2018
Hi,
I recently discovered that my college had not got my consolidated marksheet from IGNOU. Maybe because I shifted to different city after my graduation. If you have your consolidated marksheet then send a copy of all your transcripts including consolidated marksheet to IGNOU. I am using mailtranscripts.com to do all the work and I will receive my attested transcripts from IGNOU by end of next week.

Hope this helps . If you have any concerns you can write back. Thanks

Hi Rahul,

I need your help with the procedure since I am also applying with same procedure and university

Thank you
Mudit

Mudit63

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks again Rahul... I will follow the process as suggested by you and will keep you all posted how it goes and if there is anything else to it.

Regards
Rachna
Hi Rachna,

Need you help with the procedure of getting transcripts from college. Have you sent your transcripts for ECA already

Waiting for your kind revert

Thanks
Mudit

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
For me, 20 official days complete by 19th Feb. But they have updated on the website as follows "Your evaluation is in progress. Your evaluation is due for completion by 3rd March" . By that time, it will be over 20 days ie 32. Why is it so delayed?
For a simple reason that their 20 day timeline start from the day they accept all documents and start your evaluation report.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
I have one query at the time of couriering the documents
1 We need to have bachelors transcripts-in one envelope
2 bachalor degree enclosed not in a envelope
3 Master transcripts in one envelope
3.master degree enclosed not in a envelope
Anything else?
1. Write WES reference number on all envelopes and degree copies.
2. Put them all in a bigger envelope and seal it.
3. Don't forget to write your WES reference number again on this bigger envelope.

You're done. Good luck.

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I created my express entry profile today. I noticed that they didn't ask for credential evaluation report at this stage today. I have successfully submitted the profile, received the EE profile number. I have also created my account on Job-bank website with my EE profile number and job-seeker code. At what stage of the process, I would be asked to provide documents related to WES credential evaluation?

bhanuprakashn

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
I created my express entry profile today. I noticed that they didn't ask for credential evaluation report at this stage today. I have successfully submitted the profile, received the EE profile number. I have also created my account on Job-bank website with my EE profile number and job-seeker code. At what stage of the process, I would be asked to provide documents related to WES credential evaluation?
how is that possible? They ask you to enter the ECA reference number issued by WES and also the date of evaluation. Did not you come across those questions in Education section?

Mar 5, 2018
Myself-HITESH(Bachelors degree) and my spouse( bachelors as well as PGDM) are starting the WES process soon
I am a bit confused ,,,, HELP will be appreciated

My documents( ONLY BACHELORS-ENGINEERING- 4 yrs)
Envelope 1- 1st and 4th year mark sheets stamped by Mum Uni
1st and 4th year certificate issued by MU, stamped by Mum Uni
Convocation cert, stamped by Mum Uni
Transcripts original received from college , stamped by college

Envelope 2- 2nd and 3rd year mark sheets stamped by college
Transcripts original received from college , stamped by College

1 withref no + 2withref no = 3rd envelope with WES ref no

Spouse Documents( BACHELORS- 3 yrs +PGDM-2 yrs)

Envelope 1- 3rd year mark sheets stamped by Mum Uni
3rd year certificate issued by MU, stamped by Mum Uni
Convocation cert, stamped by Mum Uni
Transcripts original received from college , stamped by college

Envelope 2- 1st and 2nd year mark sheets stamped by college
Transcripts original received from college , stamped by College

PGDM- Which is AICTE approved & affiliated to MU.
Envelope 3 - All PGDM marksheets/convocation stamped by MU. Transcript attested by college
Enclosed will be AICTE cert and AIU cert of college

All three in one envelope with proper WES ref no

I am a bit confused regarding the transcript part for myself and spouse ( whether to submit the same which we receive from college in both the envelopes or MU stamping is required)
Starting the process soon
If anyone has went through this dilemma please advice.