+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

Mar 7, 2018
People, I live in Dubai and need to get my transcripts for WES. I have done BSc from IHM Chennai. I have my degree and mark sheets that the college gave us on completion. Is this attested already or should I get some attestation done before sending it to IGNOU for transcripts ? I am planning to send them the copies by courier along with corresponding amount's DD like one of the members in this forum has explained. Please help. Someone who's done the same process can share mobile number if he/she would not mind. Many many thanks.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.

This link is of telegram group. As Whatsapp has a limit of 257 so we created a telegram group.
Kindly keep the following group rules in mind before joining:

1. This group is for Pre and post ITA, AOR & PPR queries for Canada.
2. The basic premise of this group is to help others with our experience and knowledge.
3. If u don’t know something, plz don’t answer. If u r not sure about something, specify that u r not sure along with ur answer. Ppl act relying on ur answers in good faith. Such guys would be evicted.
4. All the help is purely on Voluntary basis and with the sole motive of connecting and networking. If anyone is found approaching group members on PM for any Paid services would be evicted immediately.
5. Consultants and other Pre and Post Paid Service Providers should NOT join this group as we have seen them posting false and misguiding msgs to spread confusion.

Telegram Group Link: https://t.me/joinchat/HyuH-BJuh9k3WEH4tzIXSQ

‎Ray of Hope WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HMWM7DkLatNBCdQ6slsSyW

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hello Guys/experts , need your valuable guidance. I'm right now in the process of arranging transcripts from my college. I've done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and BSc from Rajasthan University.
Q) My graduation college i.e. University of Rajasthan can provide me transcript which includes only "year wise" marks for 3 yr program. They do not provide subject wise transcripts. So is this okay as on WES site it's mentioned that subject wise transcripts required. For my highest qualification i.e. MBA degree I'll be providing transcripts with year wise and subject wise details.
Please suggest guys .....Shall I send along photocopies of 3yr mark sheets which I received. Please suggest.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,
I am also doing my credential evaluation,do I need to attest all marksheets from the registrar
No Attestation. Submit a request in your university for transcripts. There is a lot of difference between Attestation and Transcripts.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
guys,
do i need high school documents for IQAS evaluation? highest qualification is bachelors + PG diploma.
Only send your Bachelors and PG Diploma. Actually only PG Diploma, I am just suggesting to keep it safer

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Guys/experts , need your valuable guidance. I'm right now in the process of arranging transcripts from my college. I've done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and BSc from Rajasthan University.
Q) My graduation college i.e. University of Rajasthan can provide me transcript which includes only "year wise" marks for 3 yr program. They do not provide subject wise transcripts. So is this okay as on WES site it's mentioned that subject wise transcripts required. For my highest qualification i.e. MBA degree I'll be providing transcripts with year wise and subject wise details.
Please suggest guys .....Shall I send along photocopies of 3yr mark sheets which I received. Please suggest.
University of Rajasthan will provide Year wise, and this is exactly what is required. Who told you about subject wise? There is no such information on WES.

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
Hi All, I did a 2 yr AICTE approved PG diploma which was not affiliated to any university. Is the transcripts provided from college in a sealed envelope accepted by WES in this case?

Kory

Jul 21, 2018
Hi,
Has anyine evaluated a degree from France specifically l'ecole d'architect de Marseille, luminy..I'm finding it difficult getting my transcript,they have refused to send it to WES, they can only release to me,I haven't been there in 14yrs. Don't know what to do

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

SUMITacharya

Jul 20, 2018
Hi All,

Any one here who done the WES ECA having qualification as Diploma then Engineering (3 years) ? If yes, please let me know what is the outcome from WES and should we provide any specific docs to WES ? Please post your reply ASAP.

Diploma - 4 years Course (eg: Computer engineering from NIRMA UNIVERSITY)
Engineering - 4 years course but as i am diploma student got lateral entry (direct entry to 2nd year) so my engineering course duration is 3 years

My Question: Does anyone in the forum has got the evaluation done having above qualification with course duration ?
ie: after Diploma done engineering with 3 years (lateral entry to engineering)

My Question: Does WES understand what is Lateral Entry in engineering in India and does they consider my engineering as Degree ?

My Question: Do I have to send all the mark-sheets, migration certificate along with Transcript and degree certificate?

Thanks,
SUMIT

SUMITacharya

Jul 20, 2018
For my masters from USA, I had my transcript sent directly by the University. For my bachelors from India, I had my marks cards and diploma photocopies attested, and sent them in an envelope which was signed and sealed on the backflap. I just put my case number on the front of the envelope. Hope this helps.
all marksheets are required?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

Any one here who done the WES ECA having qualification as Diploma then Engineering (3 years) ? If yes, please let me know what is the outcome from WES and should we provide any specific docs to WES ? Please post your reply ASAP.

Diploma - 4 years Course (eg: Computer engineering from NIRMA UNIVERSITY)
Engineering - 4 years course but as i am diploma student got lateral entry (direct entry to 2nd year) so my engineering course duration is 3 years

My Question: Does anyone in the forum has got the evaluation done having above qualification with course duration ?
ie: after Diploma done engineering with 3 years (lateral entry to engineering)

My Question: Does WES understand what is Lateral Entry in engineering in India and does they consider my engineering as Degree ?

My Question: Do I have to send all the mark-sheets, migration certificate along with Transcript and degree certificate?

Thanks,
SUMIT
If your Diploma is after 12th, then you will get "two or more certificates" equivalency. They understand.

Simply request transcripts from your University and technical institute, they will send everything.

SUMITacharya

Jul 20, 2018
If your Diploma is after 12th, then you will get "two or more certificates" equivalency. They understand.

Simply request transcripts from your University and technical institute, they will send everything.
thank you.
i have another query as well.
1) Is it necessary to pay HST(harmonized sales tax) if you applying from INDIA? What if i apply without HST?
2) All the mark-sheets are necessary to provide if i have a transcript and degree certificate?