+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

Jan 25, 2018
Hi,

I am Chartered Accountant from India. I have sent the Final and Professional Education Examination - II statement of marks. However, WES is still asking for Statement of Marks for Inter Mediate (which is now known as Professional Education Examination). Has anybody else received a similar query from WES? Or is there a way I can speak to them directly and explain my position. Kindly advise.

Thanks
Manish

link2arj

Dec 2, 2017
HI All,

I completed my degree in June 2016 (Bachelor of Arts) from Delhi University but I will be awarded final degree certificate in March 2018. I do have a provisional degree certificate with a unique number and marks on it. Can I send that instead of the final degree or should I wait for the final degree certificate?
You will have to wait for your degree to be awarded from the University. They will simply hold your WES evaluation report stating document incomplete.

Baba2017

Oct 30, 2017
Hi!! My graduation transcripts are stuck with Barkatullah University since Oct'17. Shall i send only my MBA transcripts to WES and get the evaluation done? My highest degree is MBA. Pls help

aat.gurpreet

Jan 3, 2018
To evaluate Master Degree, WES must need bachelor degree transcripts.
This is mentioned on WES website "For all applicants submitting a Master's Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three-year Bachelor's Degree (12+3+2), you must also provide your Bachelor's degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents."

Baba2017

Oct 30, 2017
To evaluate Master Degree, WES must need bachelor degree transcripts.
This is mentioned on WES website "For all applicants submitting a Master's Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three-year Bachelor's Degree (12+3+2), you must also provide your Bachelor's degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents."
Thanks Gurpreet!! Luks like it will be couple of more months before i can create my EE Profile

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Folks !
Hope you are all doing fine.
I have some query regarding sending documents to WES for ECA.
I have received sealed envelopes from my university and state technical board.
1. Can i put them together in one envelope that i will courier to WES.
2. Do i have to attach photocopies of degree and diploma along with the transcripts from Uni. and board.
3. Do i have to write WES reference number on each of the envelope ? or i have to write one on the outer envelope above address of WES (in which i'll enclose all my documents)
Thanks & Regards,
Sukhjeet

aat.gurpreet

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Folks !
2. Do i have to attach photocopies of degree and diploma along with the transcripts from Uni. and board.
3. Do i have to write WES reference number on each of the envelope ? or i have to write one on the outer envelope above address of WES (in which i'll enclose all my documents)
Thanks & Regards,
Sukhjeet
1. Yes
2. Yes (Make sure colored copy)
3. Yes, write WES reference number on each envelope.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
thanks for your quick reply...

I am little confused, in WES required document section (https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/). They have mentioned "Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional).

You have sent Statement of marks. If that's similar to detailed mark sheets then you misunderstood this column. It says, Final or Provisional degree. they are different from mark sheets.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi!! My graduation transcripts are stuck with Barkatullah University since Oct'17. Shall i send only my MBA transcripts to WES and get the evaluation done? My highest degree is MBA. Pls help
No, They have clearly mentioned on their website, for Masters to be evaluated, they need Bachelors degree and mark sheets as well. Try visiting Barkatullah University and raise your concern with the Registrar. Or catch hold of an internal friend/relation who can give you an update.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
1. Yes
2. Yes (Make sure colored copy)
3. Yes, write WES reference number on each envelope.
Hi Folks !
Thanks & Regards,
Sukhjeet
For your information:
The answer to your second question: Is the transcripts that you received from your University are in a sealed envelope? I hope you would have submitted the photocopies during Transcript request with your University so they are actually included in your envelope. So no need of coloured photocopies here.

Do not open the envelops that you received your University. WES can reject your file if they find any kind of problem with your documents.

The answer to your third question: No need of it specifically.

aat.gurpreet

Jan 3, 2018
You have sent Statement of marks. If that's similar to detailed mark sheets then you misunderstood this column. It says, Final or Provisional degree. they are different from mark sheets.
Sorry for the confusion, I have transcripts from the university in a sealed envelope. My question is regarding degree certificate. Will WES evaluate my provisional degree certificate (final degree is not issued by university yet)?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Sorry for the confusion, I have transcripts from the university in a sealed envelope. My question is regarding degree certificate. Will WES evaluate my provisional degree certificate (final degree is not issued by university yet)?
If its a provisional degree and it says, you have cleared your Masters, then WES will accept it as per their website details.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
No, I have not enrolled for the Masters
My bad, i meant if your provisional degree says you have completed your education, then WES will accept it.