+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

jaideena

Sep 23, 2017
Hello,

Need assistance. I am going to start ECA process for my spouse with WES. She holds Master degree and Bachelor degree from University of Madras. I took the transcripts from University of Madras on the following,

- M.Sc Degree Certificate
- All semester mark sheets of Master degree.
- B.Sc Degree Certificate
and collected all these in a sealed envelope.

As I misplaced the MARK SHEETS of Bachelors degree, we didn't transcript that . I would like to know whether this will become a concern for ECA and would like to know whether WES will still consider the transcripts and do the evaluation on Master degree without the mark sheets of bachelor degree. Kindly advice.

Thanks,
Jay

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Does being unemployed at the visa processing time hinder your chances of visa approval in such a scenario?

hello,

I am just waiting for my PPR, prolly it will arrive next week. I am unemployed for 1 year already but i met all the required credentials and scores.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello,

Need assistance. I am going to start ECA process for my spouse with WES. She holds Master degree and Bachelor degree from University of Madras. I took the transcripts from University of Madras on the following,

- M.Sc Degree Certificate
- All semester mark sheets of Master degree.
- B.Sc Degree Certificate
and collected all these in a sealed envelope.

As I misplaced the MARK SHEETS of Bachelors degree, we didn't transcript that . I would like to know whether this will become a concern for ECA and would like to know whether WES will still consider the transcripts and do the evaluation on Master degree without the mark sheets of bachelor degree. Kindly advice.

Thanks,
Jay
When you registered for ECA , if you selected that you want both bachelors and masters evaluated then yes you will need to provide all relevant documents including marksheets. Wes will put the evaluation on hold till they don't get all the required documents.

Two options -
1. call Wes get ur order changed to evaluate only masters, which means you lose out points for bachelors ECA .
2. Contact the university /college, see if you can get duplicate marksheets for bachelors.

jaideena

Sep 23, 2017
When you registered for ECA , if you selected that you want both bachelors and masters evaluated then yes you will need to provide all relevant documents including marksheets. Wes will put the evaluation on hold till they don't get all the required documents.

Two options -
1. call Wes get ur order changed to evaluate only masters, which means you lose out points for bachelors ECA .
2. Contact the university /college, see if you can get duplicate marksheets for bachelors.
Hi Mapleleaf987,

Thanks for the information. In WES portal I see a statement like this - "For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three-year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2), you must also provide your Bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents"
Can I still go ahead and submit only Master degree? Any idea on this? Let me know if I need to call WES to get clarified on this statement. Thank you again!

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi,

I know this thread is not for the type of query I am posting, I hope you'll excuse me for this!
I didn't get any reply in that thread, so posting here:

Hi, my query is regarding the format of job experience letter from the company. I am working as Software Engineer in the same organization for past 3.4 years, which I joined as my first company in 2014. My company doesn't issue work experience letter unless you resign. However they do issue work experience letter for higher education purpose, mentioning "for the purpose of higher education" on the top of the letterhead. Will this kind of experience letter work for Canada's express entry profile?
Since I am currently working here, what else can I do to support my experience that is genuine in itself?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Mapleleaf987,

Thanks for the information. In WES portal I see a statement like this - "For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three-year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2), you must also provide your Bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents"
Can I still go ahead and submit only Master degree? Any idea on this? Let me know if I need to call WES to get clarified on this statement. Thank you again!
Don't know if you've resolved this but Ideally that should not be the case. I don't have first hand experience so if you still need help post on this forum http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/share-your-wes-timelines-for-2017.471476/page-45

Someone is likely to have a similar experience ..

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
Do we need attested mark sheets and transcripts ? or we can send sealed Transcripts and degree certificates?

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Do we need attested mark sheets and transcripts ? or we can send sealed Transcripts and degree certificates?
Documents to be sent:
1. Sealed envelope containing transcript. Do not open the seal.
2. Copy of certificate

No need for attestation.

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
Documents to be sent:
1. Sealed envelope containing transcript. Do not open the seal.
2. Copy of certificate

No need for attestation.
Thank you,
University is asking do we want to include attested mark sheet also with degree certificate. So can I ask them don't do that only send certificate and sealed transcripts

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Thank you,
University is asking do we want to include attested mark sheet also with degree certificate. So can I ask them don't do that only send certificate and sealed transcripts
Yes...see if Univ is willing to do, you can say yes to marksheet too, no harm done.
You don't even need certificate from Univ, that can be a photocopy by yourself too.

link2arj

Dec 2, 2017
Heard HSC (12th) Mark sheet, is also required by WES to complete the evaluation, is this true? If yes, I did it with TN state board, how do I get it attested

munnavai

Dec 9, 2017
Hello,

I need assistance about WES,

- I am From Bangladesh.
- I have completed Bsc (Hons) In CIS, From "Sudan University of Science & Technology, Kahrtoum, Sudan"
- But i Completed the Bsc Program From "Genetic Computer School, Singapore" Dhaka Branch.
- I was Never been on Singapore Or Sudan.

I have Gone through The "Self WES Degree Equivalency test" and i have been Asked
First Question - "Country Of Education" I select Sudan.

Now, the Problem is, what this Question Actually Means Because my country of Education is "bangladesh" But University is in Sudan.

Is that a Problem for Me actually ? Please Help me on this...

Thanks