+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for CSQ! Help!

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
i have 51 points and i did french tefaq speaking only because i was missing 5 points , and i dont have valid offer letter i applied on basis of my degrees and french (speaking only) . They only asked for updated true certified transcript of degrees and photocopy of ielts test .Now lets see what happens next ,hope for best .
Ok keep an eye on the status, because I think it goes to waiting for treatment again once we send the docs, and then after some time it changes "In Treatment"

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Did you submit any docs last year ? Maybe that's why they didn't ask all the docs.

Could you tell me how many points do you have and if you have done French and if you have validated job offer.
yes i submitted all documents last year too thats why they only asked for updated copies again .

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Ok keep an eye on the status, because I think it goes to waiting for treatment again once we send the docs, and then after some time it changes "In Treatment"
yes you are right and after that i think its not depend on file number it depends on immigration officer who take over our files ,some officer sent fast replies without any delay and some take time ,but may be this time they gona start issuing CSQ because document request is the last step in this program and they have to send now if they dont have any solid reason for delays , so hope for best and wait little bit more ,

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
My two friends received doc request yesterday,
one of file no range in 700 (invitation received in July)
I think they (MIDI) started working on files

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
My file number is between 200 - 300 I was in Quebec when I applied but permit get expired so get back got invitation on july 4 but still waiting for documents request

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All
I am waiting for docs submission email ..

1. I have got my CAQ 2019 Q2
2. I have got my Job Validation done in 2019 Q3
3. I have Submitted my ARRIMA (Declaration of Interest) in 2019 Oct.
4. I have got invitation from ARRIMA to submit my application in MPQ in 2019 Dec.
5. I have created my application in MPQ and submitted in 2020 Jan.
6. As per the process I will be getting personalized list of Documents.
At Present I am in course of preparing the required documents.

Question:
One of the expected document is Transcripts. (may be)
I did my BTech from JNTU Hyderabad,
my spouse did BSC from SVU Tirupathi & MCA from SKU Ananthapuram, Andhra Pradesh.
I have no clue what are Transcripts mean!
Does anyone know how to apply for Transcripts?

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hello guys, i have received invitation from arrima and have already paid fees for CSQ application using Mon project portal. Now my application status is waiting for treatment, meanwhile i was preparing list of documents required. So if any body could clear few doubts i had :

1. do we need original reference letters from past employers to prove work experience, Scanned copies wont work?

2. For birth certificate - If i obtain it through BLS , would that be considered as a valid document as a substitute for birth certificate?

Another doubt unrelated to document list :
Is it possible that we don't have enough points (in my case 50) we still could get arrima invitation and get rejected later after paying all the fees?

Regards
Did BLS birth certificate worked in your case?