+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for CSQ! Help!

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Yes sir, I have sent my documents. I will be three weeks tomorrow, no answer yet. What's your situation ?

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Ok. I am waiting now, it's been 3 weeks since I submitted the docs. Some of my friends who had applied before pile up of the application, says that they had received csq in 15-20 days after sending the docs. Hopefully I will hear something soon.
Hi, did you hear anything back from them about your csq ?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Received invitation on 4 July, docs request on Sept 9, submitted 3 weeks ago. Waiting now.

Let me know who is in similar position.
hello i received invitation on 4th july and submitted application on 15 july and still waiting for document request,can you tell me please when you submitted your application for document request ? i am worried because i didnt receive anything yet .
is there any condition for French when they issue csq or documebt request?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
I can't provide that information but I believe they are taking files by the number they can process at a time. I believe immigration has resources to process around 500 (if I am correct) in a month. My file is in first 100s, and I have 2 friends who have applied and they have their file number between 600-700. Nothing for them yet as well.
how you guys know the number? i mean how you know your file is in ist 100 files? and how can i check that my file is in which number?