+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for CSQ! Help!

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
When you complete the full application in Mon projet, you can read the file number.
Thanks i got it but can you tell me my file is in process ,will they ask for document request? because they said if you are old client then some of them dont need to send document again?!
and is it really take 6 months after invitation or will take 6 month after file start in process ?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks i got it but can you tell me my file is in process ,will they ask for document request? because they said if you are old client then some of them dont need to send document again?!
and is it really take 6 months after invitation or will take 6 month after file start in process ?
my file number is in between 300 to 400 ,but i didnt receive document request yet

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
There is not enough information yet on how much time it will take or whatever, but CAQ govt promised 6 months, so I am betting on that.

Once your file is in process, they may or may not require your documents depending on the situation. Some of them who had already sent the docs, were asked for 1 or 2 docs again.

I heard someone got CSQ but not sure yet as the news has not been confirmed.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
There is not enough information yet on how much time it will take or whatever, but CAQ govt promised 6 months, so I am betting on that.

Once your file is in process, they may or may not require your documents depending on the situation. Some of them who had already sent the docs, were asked for 1 or 2 docs again.

ok thanks alot for information ,if you find something useful or whenever you get CSQ or any update in your file ,please let me know .
I heard if your file is in process then again will take 6 months to get csq thats why i ask if this information is correct or not?
Thanks.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
guys, those are invited under Arrima and received a documents request, can anyone tell me the documents needed with respect to a current employer in Quebec? If having valid VJO?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I received invitation,||Filled application............waiting for doc request
I am trying to change dept canada date....when i click to make changes,get message need to pay extra fee
anyone tried to make changes in application ones they submit?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018

hello, i want to know that recent changes in area of training can disturb our files too or they will only affect those people files who didnt receive any invitation yet? m worried because my area of training points are less in new updated list .

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
hello, i want to know that recent changes in area of training can disturb our files too or they will only affect those people files who didnt receive any invitation yet? m worried because my area of training points are less in new updated list .
You should call Quebec immigration to check that.
In the past, they have applied such changes to existing files no matter what but I am not sure so check by calling them.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
today i received document request but its not all only selected documents . .
Did you submit any docs last year ? Maybe that's why they didn't ask all the docs.

Could you tell me how many points do you have and if you have done French and if you have validated job offer.

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Yeah I read his previous replies. Nice.

I think the process may be on hold during the elections and now it's back on.

I hope we hear some good news soon.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Did you submit any docs last year ? Maybe that's why they didn't ask all the docs.

Could you tell me how many points do you have and if you have done French and if you have validated job offer.
i have 51 points and i did french tefaq speaking only because i was missing 5 points , and i dont have valid offer letter i applied on basis of my degrees and french (speaking only) . They only asked for updated true certified transcript of degrees and photocopy of ielts test .Now lets see what happens next ,hope for best .