+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents bring to oath

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My oath is tomorrow. The oath invitation letter says to bring "all of the original documents that you submitted with your citizenship application". So in addition to PR card, landing paper, current passport, the oath letter, 2 pieces of ID, do we still have to bring all the docs we submitted with the application? Like the application forms, residence calculation form, and so on. I submitted post-graduate degree certificate, transcript, employer letter and T4 slips too.

Thank you in advance!

agp2176

Oct 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm taking everything I took to my interview -- which was my copies of the application forms, passport and COPR, and PR Card, IDs, and some boarding passes from a trip I took.

Tony

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyzhuang said:
My oath is tomorrow. The oath invitation letter says to bring "all of the original documents that you submitted with your citizenship application". So in addition to PR card, landing paper, current passport, the oath letter, 2 pieces of ID, do we still have to bring all the docs we submitted with the application? Like the application forms, residence calculation form, and so on. I submitted post-graduate degree certificate, transcript, employer letter and T4 slips too.

Thank you in advance!
You wont need residence calculation form, post-graduate degree certificate, transcript, employer letter and T4 slip. Take just the PR card, landing paper and the oath letter. You don't even need your current passport. It is better to keep it on the safe side as secondary id.

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
I had my oath ceremony yesterday. The only thing they asked for was PR card along with the forms they had sent with the oath invitation letter. Good luck :)