+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents Attestation for ECA

sahilkhurana06

Jan 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

Do we need to get our documents (all individual mark sheets, degree certificate) attested by our university apart from getting a Transcript for our degree as part of the mandatory requirements for ECA?
How many copies needs to be attested and what documents (photocopies) of my educational backgrounds need to be attested by University?
How to get all this done from Symbiosis International University Lavale office without personally going there? Please suggest and alternative.
Thanks.

Bhaskar Reddy

Jan 15, 2015
Hi, If you are getting Transcripts from your University then no need for attestation. You send all the trasncripts how you have received from your universtity. Apart from this transcripts please enclose your passport (Last Page and First page and color xerox and also sign). Hope this helps you.

Regards
Bhaskar

sahilkhurana06

Jan 20, 2015
Hi Bhaskar,

Thanks for your prompt response. I have read somewhere on this forum that apart from these transcripts, one needs to also attest all the individual mark sheets from University. I am applying from ECA on my own so wanted this confirmation. So in all, I need two transcripts (grads and post grads), passport photocopies (first and last page, color xerox and self attested). Apart from these 2 documents anything else which is required?

Bhaskar Reddy

Jan 15, 2015
I also done the WES for my education but i sent only Transcripts. So need of your marksheets. I hope you have all the documents. You can goahed and apply.

Bhaskar Reddy

Jan 15, 2015
transcripts is enough not required the individual mark sheets. Two transcripts (grads and post grads), passport photocopies (first and last page, color xerox and self attested). Apart from this no need any other documents. All the very best.

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Everyone...

My query is related to sending the university attested marks sheets to the WES. I want the evaluation report of both my Graduation Degree and Master Degree as well as my spouse/wife Graduation Degree and Master Degree. Can I send both the separate envelopes issued by the respective universities with WES Reference Numbers (Two different Numbers in our case) mentioned on them in a single envelop to WES in Canada?

Kindly guide...

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Amitmeet said:
Hi Everyone...

My query is related to sending the university attested marks sheets to the WES. I want the evaluation report of both my Graduation Degree and Master Degree as well as my spouse/wife Graduation Degree and Master Degree. Can I send both the separate envelopes issued by the respective universities with WES Reference Numbers (Two different Numbers in our case) mentioned on them in a single envelop to WES in Canada?

Kindly guide...
Put your documents in one envelope and your wife's in another.Put respective nos. on top of these.Place both envelopes in one large envelope and send it to wes.