+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents and payment methods for CSQ

kashif24

Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am from India, I do not have a birth certificate and in my passport my birthplace is given as Mysore based on my Class 10 marks card and transfer certificate. However I want to know whether there is an alternative for the birth certificate like my class 10 marks card and transfer certificate.
Also I would want to know more about the methods of payment
- Certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
- Canada Post money order;
- Bank draft or international money order;
As I have no previous experience in paying money through these modes internationally.

Thanks

kashif24

Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys could any of you please help me on the above???

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello kashif24,

You only need to send your date if birth certificate because birth certificate is mandatory, before they accept our 10th class certificate where our date of birth mentioned but now they want proper birth certificate issued by birth certificate issuing authority.

I give u one sugggestion go to muncipal office of your city speak to some one who can help u to make certificate for u and if they don't find your detail of your birth then still they issue one certificate mentioned ( birth certficat not found ) that is also valid ,because that certificate also mentioned your date of birth

Hope u get it.

Stillhope
kashif24 said:
Hi gu

I am from India, I do not have a birth certificate and in my passport my birthplace is given as Mysore based on my Class 10 marks card and transfer certificate. However I want to know whether there is an alternative for the birth certificate like my class 10 marks card and transfer certificate.
Also I would want to know more about the methods of payment
- Certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
- Canada Post money order;
- Bank draft or international money order;
As I have no previous experience in paying money through these modes internationally.

Thanks

kashif24

Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:
hello kashif24,

You only need to send your date if birth certificate because birth certificate is mandatory, before they accept our 10th class certificate where our date of birth mentioned but now they want proper birth certificate issued by birth certificate issuing authority.

I give u one sugggestion go to muncipal office of your city speak to some one who can help u to make certificate for u and if they don't find your detail of your birth then still they issue one certificate mentioned ( birth certficat not found ) that is also valid ,because that certificate also mentioned your date of birth

Hope u get it.

Stillhope
Hi Stillhope thanks for your help really appreciate it.. I have applied for a birth certificate and will be receiving it in a few days time.
Just had one more thing do i need to get it translated to english as it will be in the local language. Where do i get it done??

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello

yes need to translate and attested from notary public from your area and send to vo that notary attested translated copy and original (your local language) copy.

kashif24 said:
Hi Stillhope thanks for your help really appreciate it.. I have applied for a birth certificate and will be receiving it in a few days time.
Just had one more thing do i need to get it translated to english as it will be in the local language. Where do i get it done??