arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I showed work experience, ITR, invoices from freelancing(salary slips would also do), 26AS form from IT dept showing taxes paid. Basically attach any documentation that shows you were actually working.

Reactions: coolcham

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
I showed work experience, ITR, invoices from freelancing(salary slips would also do), 26AS form from IT dept showing taxes paid. Basically attach any documentation that shows you were actually working.
There is a minor spelling mistake in my surname in ITR acknowledgement and the gross total income in my ITR varies with my actual salary package, as I claimed 80C and other tax benefits, so no deduction is captured in ITR with less total income. Can I submit my ITR with those ? I have other necessary employment documents.

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
There is a minor spelling mistake in my surname in ITR acknowledgement and the gross total income in my ITR varies with my actual salary package, as I claimed 80C and other tax benefits, so no deduction is captured in ITR with less total income. Can I submit my ITR with those ? I have other necessary employment documents.

Yeah, why not. That's the case with everyone. Attach as many docs. You can attach offer letter if you have as well.

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Yeah, why not. That's the case with everyone. Attach as many docs. You can attach offer letter if you have as well.
ok, mate. I will do that. But, submitting my ITR document, which has spelling issue and gross income differ than offer letter, won't be a problem ?

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
ok, mate. I will do that. But, submitting my ITR document, which has spelling issue and gross income differ than offer letter, won't be a problem ?
Don't worry. For me the difference can be almost 4x with deductions and expenses(I file as professional) and had no issues.

Reactions: Atchu

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Ok mate. from 2010 to 2021, should I submit all the bank statements and it's payslips pertaining to the work dude? I am afraid the pdf size will exceed as only 1 pdf can attached when apply for the permit in ICC

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Also mate, my offer letter from the organization has around 20 pages which includes various annexure, terms and conditions. Do I need to submit the same with all the pages, without removing anything ? Advise on this part also.