+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document request after procedural fairness notice

llawa

Jun 22, 2018
For those who have not read my previous post, my in laws received procedural fairness letter for misrepresentation (my father in law did not declare his previous US visa refusal--to be specific, he was deported bcoz his asylum case was denied). My husband replied to them stating that he was not aware of the US visa refusal as he applied on behalf of his parents. After submitting the reply, we have received notice to upload super visa insurance forms (we had submitted them in the original application as well). Is this a common procedure, or does this indicate that they have accepted the explanation for the procedural fairness and the application is being processed further.

wanting to confirm to avoid false hopes. :)

Peggy11

Apr 6, 2019
For those who have not read my previous post, my in laws received procedural fairness letter for misrepresentation (my father in law did not declare his previous US visa refusal--to be specific, he was deported bcoz his asylum case was denied). My husband replied to them stating that he was not aware of the US visa refusal as he applied on behalf of his parents. After submitting the reply, we have received notice to upload super visa insurance forms (we had submitted them in the original application as well). Is this a common procedure, or does this indicate that they have accepted the explanation for the procedural fairness and the application is being processed further.

wanting to confirm to avoid false hopes. :)
Hi cn u please tell us if they got approved, cuz same thing happend to us

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14

Muhammad Shoaib

Aug 11, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
25 August 2015
Nomination.....
23 June 2014
AOR Received.
16 October 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
21 October 2014
Med's Request
13 October 2015 for PA/ 8 January 2016 for Spouse
Med's Done....
28 October 2015 for PA/ 27 January 2016 for Spouse
Interview........
9 October 2015
Passport Req..
15 February 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
April 2016
yes my in laws were approved.
Hello, I am in the same boat and I was filling the information for my MIL and I knew she was refused for visitor visa in January and thats what I mentioned only and then when I got the PFL, I asked them and she told me she applied for US visa in 2019 as well and was refused.

Can you please share your letter or a template that I can use to write the explanation letter. That would be great help.

Thanks