passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Hi everybody

Anybody Get MR after submission of Updated Docs?

Pleaselet me know after how many days you get MR ( after submission of updated docs)

I have submitted my docs on 23 March?

After howmany days it will take for MR?

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamirdr said:
Hi everybody

Anybody Get MR after submission of Updated Docs?

Pleaselet me know after how many days you get MR ( after submission of updated docs)

I have submitted my docs on 23 March?

After howmany days it will take for MR?
Replied my mistake under 9jcanada thread.

vasalagovind

Feb 5, 2009
hi, landed in Toronto 5 march 2012. my cardiology friend & myself searching for answers about careers options for doctors. we indian doctors clueless sofar, except for EE, QE 1. IF some doctor is in canada like us can help us.
regards Dr Vasala

can_canada

Mar 19, 2012
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
sent all documents
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
send alongwith documents
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
dear all
NOC 3112
My case as of today..
File received at NOVA S on 25th october 2011
DD : not encashed information received from bank on 24th March 2012

what are possible solutions? anyone else in the same boat??

regards,
can_canada

acmd

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
art2012 said:
Hi vpct,
I tried in pcrc website but i cdnt get any info..
Thanks for other sites i will try to check.
What I did was email all the provinces. Here is the webpage http://rcpsc.medical.org/links/provli_e.php.

I emailed all of them, explained my particular situation, and asked them what i would need to do. Most of them responded timely and were very friendly.

Hope this helps.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acmd said:
What I did was email all the provinces. Here is the webpage http://rcpsc.medical.org/links/provli_e.php.

I emailed all of them, explained my particular situation, and asked them what i would need to do. Most of them responded timely and were very friendly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks acmd,
I appreciate ur kind response, i will try ur method once i get visa and land.
Warm rgds

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
vpct said:
yes, i've already registered in the HFO website. i will actually be attending a webinar (seminar online) by HFO for IMGs this Thursday.
i have already mapped out a timeline for myself in terms of getting my medical license in Canada, and of course for residency matching.
here it is:
October/November 2012 - open PCRC account and have MD degree verified
March 2013 - take the MCCEE
October 2013 - take the MCCQE1
January 2014 - take NAC OSCE
July 2015 - apply for CaRMS first iteration
March 2016 - hopefully i get a match for a residency position

what do you think with my timeline Basmallah? is it attainable? have you made your own timeline as well?
hopefully i will get through the financial barrier and be able to do this!

yes, my plan is to apply online around April or May. i have actually looked into several positions in the medical field such as clinical research associate, medical secretary, and physician assistant. I actually tried to apply in 2 jobs that I saw online but I got no feedback, which means I was not considered for the job.

goodluck to us Basmallah! will definitely include you in my prayers. I am looking forward to meet you there in Toronto. do update me once you've taken the MCCEE and also once you get your visa and land in Canada.
Dear vpct,
You will find the HFO webinar quite informative. I attended it a couple of months ago & found it very useful.

I admire your timeline. Though I kind of imagine how I would like things to go, I haven't actually made such a definite timeline. I have already booked my MCCEE next November & was thinking of taking the MCCQE1 a year after. I will later be taking my NAC OSCE by God's will, but I am leaving the planning for this step till I have already finished the 1st two.

When you apply to jobs, do not write or say anything that would show that you are out of the country. Once employers know that, they hardly consider your application. You can even use helpful phone applications as "magic jack". That is a phone application that could be downloaded to iphone. This application allows you to call Canadian & American lines (through the net) for free & appears on the other side as if the call is from within Canada. Not just that, but it also gives you a Canadian number which people could call you on.
Even if you don't have an iphone, I am sure you will find similar applications in the market or on the net that functions the same.

Thank you for your prayers, I will keep you in mine as well & will be happy to meet you in Toronto once we get there.
Please keep in touch with all your updates which we will be looking forward to.

Yes.. Best of luck to us :)

V

vidya

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1154844--federal-budget-2012-skilled-immigrants-urge-investments-into-talents-already-in-canada

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015

drbasheerdow

Jul 24, 2011
My app was received on 28 dec i received email from CIc that my application 3112 cap reached .I want to enquire that when i will receive my application back andhow can i do follow-up with them and how i will receive by fedex...via DHL or post??

Crystal_myth

Apr 18, 2012
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if its is already required by CIC that an FSW NOC 3112 applicant to pass the qualifying exams and hold a license prior to logding the application? At the cic web site, when you click on the NOC, aside from the job description, employment requirements is also shown. License is listed aside from medical degree and family medicine training.

Inputs or confirmation will be appreciated. ;D

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Important part of Minister Kenney speech on 17th April 2012
Today, Minister Kenney announced two additional changes that will help transform Canada's immigration system. One proposed change would help CIC ensure FSW applicants meet current labour market needs. It would allow new rules set out in Ministerial Instructions to apply to people who have already submitted an application. For example, instructions could place a priority on a specific occupation, such as doctors, and have existing applications from doctors processed first, regardless of where they are in the queue.

A similar change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. These changes would help ensure that immigrants are chosen based on Canada's current needs and priorities.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Crystal_myth said:
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if its is already required by CIC that an FSW NOC 3112 applicant to pass the qualifying exams and hold a license prior to logding the application? At the cic web site, when you click on the NOC, aside from the job description, employment requirements is also shown. License is listed aside from medical degree and family medicine training.

Inputs or confirmation will be appreciated. ;D
No qualifying exam needed for applying. That will be needed after making immigration to get a job.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
drbasheerdow said:
My app was received on 28 dec i received email from CIc that my application 3112 cap reached .I want to enquire that when i will receive my application back andhow can i do follow-up with them and how i will receive by fedex...via DHL or post??
Dear Dr. Basheer

It will take approximately 2 months for the application package to reach you. It will be sent by ordinary post. So it is better, you contact your postman and keep connected to him so that when your package comes back it does not get thrown away into the trash.

vpct

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
August 3, 2011
Med's Done....
August 26, 2011
Passport Req..
February 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 15, 2012
basmalahh said:
Dear vpct,
You will find the HFO webinar quite informative. I attended it a couple of months ago & found it very useful.

I admire your timeline. Though I kind of imagine how I would like things to go, I haven't actually made such a definite timeline. I have already booked my MCCEE next November & was thinking of taking the MCCQE1 a year after. I will later be taking my NAC OSCE by God's will, but I am leaving the planning for this step till I have already finished the 1st two.

When you apply to jobs, do not write or say anything that would show that you are out of the country. Once employers know that, they hardly consider your application. You can even use helpful phone applications as "magic jack". That is a phone application that could be downloaded to iphone. This application allows you to call Canadian & American lines (through the net) for free & appears on the other side as if the call is from within Canada. Not just that, but it also gives you a Canadian number which people could call you on.
Even if you don't have an iphone, I am sure you will find similar applications in the market or on the net that functions the same.

Thank you for your prayers, I will keep you in mine as well & will be happy to meet you in Toronto once we get there.
Please keep in touch with all your updates which we will be looking forward to.

Yes.. Best of luck to us :)
hi basmalahh! change of plans. i will be making a PCRC account as soon as I have my documents authenticated next week. this step hopefully will drive me to study for the MCCEE more seriously so I can take the exam before the year ends.:)
what about you, any developments?

yes, i do have the magic jack application. but how do you get a Canadian number? i tried calling a relative in the US and I only needed to input their number. there's no number on my end