awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi Friends,

Not good news for me today morning, My file was returned due to cap full under noc3112, my file was recd in NS on 25th october 2011. What should I do now? any idea?

with regards
can_canada

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
can_canada said:
Hi Friends,

Not good news for me today morning, My file was returned due to cap full under noc3112, my file was recd in NS on 25th october 2011. What should I do now? any idea?

with regards
can_canada
Dear can_canada

The positive thing is that you have received your package back just in time ( I had received mine on 22-August-2011). Only two months are left for July 2012. Get your self ready for MI-5. Update your PCC, Updated Proof of Fund, Bank Draft etc. Also check validity of your passports, id cards etc. Look at the CIC website for any additional needed information or any new/updated form and then send your application.

Check your application carefully several times before sending. Check signatures and signing dates particularly as these things are checked for sure.

Good Luck

can_canada

Mar 19, 2012
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
sent all documents
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
send alongwith documents
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi again!!

For NOC 3112, is credential assesment essential before applying. I am planning to re-submit my file in July 2012, as it returned back due to caping. how long does it take for the file to return back in my hands? they have dispatched on 23rd march

rgds
can_canada

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
can_canada said:
Hi again!!

For NOC 3112, is credential assessment essential before applying. I am planning to re-submit my file in July 2012, as it returned back due to caping. how long does it take for the file to return back in my hands? they have dispatched on 23rd march

rgds
can_canada
Dear

First of all, credential assessment is NOT necessary before applying.

Secondly, My file was dispatched on 29-June-2011 from NS and I received it on 22-August-2011. One of my applications earlier was dispatched on 15-December-2010 and never reached me. In fact, I lost all my documents, original transcripts, photographs, Birth certificates, marriage certificate etc. I don't know where my package went, may be to the waste bin. I had to prepare those documents again.

However the second time I contacted postman and kept close liaison with him until I received my package back.

So, contact your postman immediately.

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Optimist22222 said:
Dear

First of all, credential assessment is necessary before applying.

Secondly, My file was dispatched on 29-June-2011 from NS and I received it on 22-August-2011. One of my applications earlier was dispatched on 15-December-2010 and never reached me. In fact, I lost all my documents, original transcripts, photographs, Birth certificates, marriage certificate etc. I don't know where my package went, may be to the waste bin. I had to prepare those documents again.

However the second time I contacted postman and kept close liaison with him until I received my package back.

So, contact your postman immediately.
Dearest Optimist22222 , regarding this credentials matching thing,please elaborate as I am a dentist and got my PER in January.I still have not gotten my credentials matched!....Is it necessary? ..........When I recieved my PER back in January it was stated in it as follows

' It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada.'

If I haven't done so,will it effect my application?? ???.....Please reply ASAP
Earlyopter

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Earlyopter said:
Dearest Optimist22222 , regarding this credentials matching thing,please elaborate as I am a dentist and got my PER in January.I still have not gotten my credentials matched!....Is it necessary? ..........When I recieved my PER back in January it was stated in it as follows

' It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada.'

Earlyopter
As I understand this is not a pre-req for your application to be processed this is required if you want to continue in your carrer in Canada so they are recommending you to do this before hand.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Earlyopter said:

' It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada.'

Earlyopter
I am sorry Earlyopter and all forumites for any inconvenience caused. I meant credentials assessment before application is NOT necessary. It was just a typo. You can get permanent residence without assessment of docs. However, after you move to Canada and want to start job in your own field, then, assessment will be helpful.

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Optimist22222 said:
I am sorry Earlyopter and all forumites for any inconvenience caused. I meant credentials assessment before application is NOT necessary. It was just a typo. You can get permanent residence without assessment of docs. However, after you move to Canada and want to start job in your own field, then, assessment will be helpful.
Oh what a relief :-*...Thanks.+1 for this :-*

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Earlyopter said:
Oh what a relief :-*...Thanks.+1 for this :-*
OOOPS!168 hour thingy......But definitely +1 after that...cheers! :)

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Earlyopter said:
OOOPS!168 hour thingy......But definitely +1 after that...cheers! :)
Thanks God you are not angry. +1 for you..... ;D ;D

Oh ......................I have same 168 hour problem

Cheers ..... :-* :-*

drsara

May 11, 2012
HI ALL ,I'M FROM PAK,LIVING IN DACCA AS MY HUBBY IS A TECHNICAL MANAGER OF A CHEMICAL COMPANY,I'VE FEW QUERIES PLZ ANS ME N RELIEVE MY CONFUSION!

1.HOW MUCH POINT I'LL SCORE FOR MBBS?IF 20 THEN Y?ITS DOUBLE BACHALORS!ISN'T IT?
2. I'M THE PRIMARY APPLICANT FOR IMMIGRATION,AS MY HUBBY'S NOC NOT INCLUDED IN REQUIRED PROFESSION ,SO FOR CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT WHERE SHOULD I SEND MY DOCUMENTS,AS PRACTICING MY PROFESSION WILL BE CIRCUMSTANTIAL,OR SECOND PRIORITY FOR ME,PLZ GUIDE ME ABOUT ASSESSMENTS,AS MY UNDERSTANDINGS OF CIC WEBSITE SUGGESTS IT'LL B A MUST IN NEW POLICY.

3.I DON'T HAVE MY PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT CAN I GO FOR A JOINT ACCOUNT WITH MY HUBBY?WHAT IS THE BEST DOCUMENT TO SHOW MY PROOF OF FUND.I'VE AN APARTMENT ON MY NAME PLUS SOME AMOUNT IN MY HUBBY'S ACCOUNT IS IT OK?OR SHOULD I JUST SHOW BANK ACCOUNT?
4.I DID MY ONE YR HOUSE JOB WHICH WAS PAID BUT ITS NOT MENTIONED ON MY CERTIFICATE HOW CAN I SHOW THAT IT WAS PAID?
AS I'VE BEEN LIVING HERE IN DACCA SINCE 4 YRS,BUT ON SHORT VISAS,LAST TIME HAD ONE YR FAMILY VISA WITH SINGLE ENTRY BUT NOW I'M AGAIN UP TO TRAVEL FOR PAK JUST AFTER 7 MONTHS TO COLLECT MY DOCUMENTS ,CAN I OPT VISA OFFICE OF BANGLADESH I.E,SINGAPORE FOR PROCESSING?
5.PLZ SUGGEST MY A STRAIGHT PROCEDURE OF APPLYING UNDER 3112NOC,ACTUALLY I'VE READ THAT MUCH THAT NOW I'M SO CONFUSED WAT TO DO.SPECIALLY ABOUT CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT.IF I DON'T WANT TO PRACTICE MY PROFESSION.MIND IT INSHALLAH I'LL REVIEW MY THOUGHTS AFTER SENDING MY APPLICTAION.
PLZ HELP ME I'LL BE APPLYING FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE PRESSURE OF MY RELATIVE WHO WANT ME WITH THEM THERE.THEY ALL WENT THERE I THINK IN GOOD TIMES 15YRS AGO.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
drsara said:
HI ALL ,I'M FROM PAK,LIVING IN DACCA AS MY HUBBY IS A TECHNICAL MANAGER OF A CHEMICAL COMPANY,I'VE FEW QUERIES PLZ ANS ME N RELIEVE MY CONFUSION!

1.HOW MUCH POINT I'LL SCORE FOR MBBS?IF 20 THEN Y?ITS DOUBLE BACHALORS!ISN'T IT?
2. I'M THE PRIMARY APPLICANT FOR IMMIGRATION,AS MY HUBBY'S NOC NOT INCLUDED IN REQUIRED PROFESSION ,SO FOR CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT WHERE SHOULD I SEND MY DOCUMENTS,AS PRACTICING MY PROFESSION WILL BE CIRCUMSTANTIAL,OR SECOND PRIORITY FOR ME,PLZ GUIDE ME ABOUT ASSESSMENTS,AS MY UNDERSTANDINGS OF CIC WEBSITE SUGGESTS IT'LL B A MUST IN NEW POLICY.

3.I DON'T HAVE MY PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT CAN I GO FOR A JOINT ACCOUNT WITH MY HUBBY?WHAT IS THE BEST DOCUMENT TO SHOW MY PROOF OF FUND.I'VE AN APARTMENT ON MY NAME PLUS SOME AMOUNT IN MY HUBBY'S ACCOUNT IS IT OK?OR SHOULD I JUST SHOW BANK ACCOUNT?
4.I DID MY ONE YR HOUSE JOB WHICH WAS PAID BUT ITS NOT MENTIONED ON MY CERTIFICATE HOW CAN I SHOW THAT IT WAS PAID?
AS I'VE BEEN LIVING HERE IN DACCA SINCE 4 YRS,BUT ON SHORT VISAS,LAST TIME HAD ONE YR FAMILY VISA WITH SINGLE ENTRY BUT NOW I'M AGAIN UP TO TRAVEL FOR PAK JUST AFTER 7 MONTHS TO COLLECT MY DOCUMENTS ,CAN I OPT VISA OFFICE OF BANGLADESH I.E,SINGAPORE FOR PROCESSING?
5.PLZ SUGGEST MY A STRAIGHT PROCEDURE OF APPLYING UNDER 3112NOC,ACTUALLY I'VE READ THAT MUCH THAT NOW I'M SO CONFUSED WAT TO DO.SPECIALLY ABOUT CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT.IF I DON'T WANT TO PRACTICE MY PROFESSION.MIND IT INSHALLAH I'LL REVIEW MY THOUGHTS AFTER SENDING MY APPLICTAION.
PLZ HELP ME I'LL BE APPLYING FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE PRESSURE OF MY RELATIVE WHO WANT ME WITH THEM THERE.THEY ALL WENT THERE I THINK IN GOOD TIMES 15YRS AGO.
Dear Dr Sara

I will answer your questions one by one:

1) Score for MBBS is 20 and it is considered as a single bachelor degree by CIC.
2) Credentials assessment is not a prerequisite for applying as FSW. You will need it only when you land in Canada and then want to do job as a doctor (because it is a highly regulated field). If you work in some other unregulated profession or do not work at all, then you do not need any credentials assessment.
3) As a proof of fund (POF), a joint account with sufficient saving (required for your total family members) will be ok. Property etc. is not considered relevant by the CIC.
4) House Job is a pre-requisite for the MBBS degree and is not considered Experience. You need to show sufficient relevant experience while applying.
5) Yes you can apply at Singapore as you have proof of legal stay at Bangladesh.

Best regards

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Optimist22222 said:
Dear Dr Sara

I will answer your questions one by one:

1) Score for MBBS is 20 and it is considered as a single bachelor degree by CIC. - correct
2) Credentials assessment is not a prerequisite for applying as FSW. You will need it only when you land in Canada and then want to do job as a doctor (because it is a highly regulated field). If you work in some other unregulated profession or do not work at all, then you do not need any credentials assessment. - It might be implemented in MI5
3) As a proof of fund (POF), a joint account with sufficient saving (required for your total family members) will be ok. Property etc. is not considered relevant by the CIC. - Husband's bank account is accepted as long as he is included in the application joint account is not required.
4) House Job is a pre-requisite for the MBBS degree and is not considered Experience. You need to show sufficient relevant experience while applying. - House job is not pre-requisite for MBBS and is accepted as one year experience no problem at all
5) Yes you can apply at Singapore as you have proof of legal stay at Bangladesh - if you have lived in any country more than a year on residence permit you can apply according to the corresponding VO of that country.
Best regards
please find my answers in RED above, please feel free to ask for more clarifications.

drsara

May 11, 2012
THANKS ALOT FOR UR ASSISTANCE.NOW FEW MORE TO ASK;
1.FOR CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT WHERE SHD I SEND MY DOCUMENTS?N SHD IT B A GENERAL ASSESSMENT?SHD I SEND MY HUBBY'S DOC ALSO FPR ASSESSMENT AS HE'S A CHEMICAL ENGINEER N WANT HIS POINT ALSO?
I'VE MY RELATIVES IN ALBERTA AS WELL AS IN ONTARIO SO I'VE TWO OPTION TO LAND IN ,SHD I DECIDE IT RITENOW WHERE TO LAND FOR CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT?
2,WAT SHD BE THE DOC TO SHOW PROOF OF FUND ?A BANK STATMENT OR ANY THING ELSE?PLZ NAME THE EXACT DOCUMENT!
3.WILL IT B WISE TO APPLY FROM BANGLADESH?AS I'M LIVING HERE BUT I PAY FREQUENT VISIT TO PAK AS WELL.ACTUALLY I SAW THE PROCESSING TIME WHICH IS 9 MONTHS SHORTER THEN OF PAK,BUT FOR FAST TRACK WILL IT MATTER OR NOT?DOES FAST TRACT REALLY MEANS FAST RESULT WITHIN 12 MONTHS?
4.ABOUT ILETS ,ALOT OF SPECTULATION ARE BEING MADE ON THE BASIS OF MINSTER'S SPEECHES.WOULD SHOULD ONE DO TO APPLY ON 1ST JULY?WAIT TILL THE POLICY ANNOUCES OR JUST COMPLETE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TILL TODAY.SHD I ALSO ASK MY HUBBY TO APPEAR IN ILETS ?
I THINK I'VE ALOT MORE TO ASK IF U PPL DON'T GET IRRITAED.
THANKS THANKS ALOT AGIN FOR UR CONCERNS FOR OTHERS.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
drsara said:
I THINK I'VE ALOT MORE TO ASK IF U PPL DON'T GET IRRITAED.
THANKS THANKS ALOT AGIN FOR UR CONCERNS FOR OTHERS.
1. please go through www.credentials.gc.ca for credential assessments.
2. For proof of funds the docs required are bank statements or a letter issued by the bank with the balance details.
3. you can apply from BD but first check BD allows to send original passport out of country by courier in case by the time you visa is ready to be issued and at that time you are no more in BD than it will be a problem e.g pak doesnt allow to send passport out of country so for pakistani applicants there are two stages of visa processing for pakistani applicants visa office is london so london visa office first ask for passport copies and than later canadian embassy in pakistan asks for originals passport, so if the same case is with BD than you need to travel to BD for visa processing, so I suggest to apply to london VO.
Currently case is being finalized in 1 to 1 and a half year for most of the applicants.

5. I think list of required docs will remain same only points systems might chnage so you can start preparing your docs.