09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
vpct said:
hi basmalahh! change of plans. i will be making a PCRC account as soon as I have my documents authenticated next week. this step hopefully will drive me to study for the MCCEE more seriously so I can take the exam before the year ends.:)
what about you, any developments?

yes, i do have the magic jack application. but how do you get a Canadian number? i tried calling a relative in the US and I only needed to input their number. there's no number on my end
Dear vpct,
Sorry for the delay in replying.
I am glad to hear of your change in plans. Try to do as much as you can as early as possible. Every step you make now will remove alot of hard work later on when you are busy getting used to a new world.
Nothing new here, except for studying in a slow pace.

Regarding the Magic Jack, I will speak from my personal experience which is through the iphone application. When I first started using it, it asked me whether I want to make a free call directly or get a magic jack number for free!. I chose the number so they gave me one.
Someone called me on it & it worked, but I haven't tried using it while being offline.

How is your travelling preparation going on? :)
Try to be more excited than worried. :)

Best wishes & prayers,
Basmalahh

drsara

May 11, 2012
SALAM ALL,

PLZ LET ME KNOW ,AS A DR HOW CAN I MAKE MY APPLICATION ACCEPTABLE OTHER THEN POINTS?AS I'VE READ FROM THIS FORUM THAT THEY R REJECTING APPLICATION EVEN ON THE BASIS OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS?PLZ HELP ME .OTHER THING IS MBBS IS OF 17 YR STUDIES,WILL IT NOT SCORE 22 POINTS EVEN ON TOTAL YRS OF EDUCATION?ACTUALLY WITHOUT ILETS I'VE 59 POINTS WITH 1YR HOUSE JOB +2 YRS RMOSHIP.MY SISTER N HIS FAMILY,MATERNAL AUNT WITH FAMILY AND PATERNAL UNCLE WITH FAMILY R CANADIAN CITIZENS SO I CAN 'VE POINTS FROM ADAPTIBILTY.BUT PROBLEM IS THAT ,WILL MY 3 YRS EXPERIENCE WILL BE ENOUGH TO SATISFY ,AS FROM 4 YRS I'M NOT WORKING AS A PAID WORKER EXCEPT SOME VOLUNTRY SERVICE FOR WALFARE.PLZ I REPAET,HOW CAN I MAKE MY APPLICATION ACCEPTABLE?WHAT R THE SPECIAL CRITERIAS FOR DOCTERS?
I DNO'T KNOW ANYTHING REGARD THE WHOLE PROCESS AS MY SOLE SOURCE IS CIC WEBSITE,FROM WHERE U GET IT SO SIMPLE BUT SINCE I'VE COME ON THIS DISCUSSION FORUM I'VE GOT TO KNOW THERE R A LOT MORE THEN CIC OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
U PPL R REALLY DOING THE BEST WORK.I REALLY REGARD ALL OF U!

drsara

May 11, 2012
HI,
PLZ HELP ME FROM WHERE I CAN ;VE INFORMATION ABOUT VISA OFFICE?I'VE JUST KNEW THAT I'LL HAVE TO MENTION MY VISA OFFICE ON MY APPLICATION FORM AND MY APPLICATION WILL BE ASSESS THERE AND FOR INTERVIEW I;LL VE TO GO SINGAPORE.MY NATRIONALITY IS PAKISTANI AND LIVING HERE IN SINCE 4 YRS BANGLADESH AS MY HUBBY IS POSTED HERE BY HIS PAKISTANI COMPANY.I VISIT PAK ATLEAST TWICELY AND FOR 20 DAYS MAX AS WE GET VISAS FOR SHORTER DURATION.
PLZ HELP ME REGARDING VISA OFFICE

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
drsara said:
HI,
PLZ HELP ME FROM WHERE I CAN ;VE INFORMATION ABOUT VISA OFFICE?I'VE JUST KNEW THAT I'LL HAVE TO MENTION MY VISA OFFICE ON MY APPLICATION FORM AND MY APPLICATION WILL BE ASSESS THERE AND FOR INTERVIEW I;LL VE TO GO SINGAPORE.MY NATRIONALITY IS PAKISTANI AND LIVING HERE IN SINCE 4 YRS BANGLADESH AS MY HUBBY IS POSTED HERE BY HIS PAKISTANI COMPANY.I VISIT PAK ATLEAST TWICELY AND FOR 20 DAYS MAX AS WE GET VISAS FOR SHORTER DURATION.
PLZ HELP ME REGARDING VISA OFFICE
Visa office for pakistani nationals is London, I have answered many of your question in my previous post I think you have not gone through that.
you will get 20 points for your education, what do you mean by special crieteria, if you have 59 points without IELTS then its good you will be able to make 67 very easily.

drsara

May 11, 2012
pardon me and let me explain my self plz,
my points: r now 57, if mbbs score only 20.further is as under plz correct me if i'm wrong.
1.education:20
2.adaptibility;spouse 4(BE CHEMICAL),RELATIVES:5=9
3.Experience:1yr house job +2yr RMO AT A LOCAL CHARITY HOSPITAL,=19(PROBLEM IS i don't 've any certificate from there as it was just 6 hr morning gp practice and i just left randomly b/c of same personal problems)i don't know they can issue a certificate or not plus will it b a valid experience though i did all jobs mentioned in description;)i\m going to pak to get that
4.no points for job offer and
5.age;10
6.ilets is planned for 26th may
now problem,:will this 2 yrs is of any worth if i"ll b able to get that,as my relatives said there ,they just know agha khan hospital or some big name.plus after that i'm not employed from a long period will it b objectionable for my application to be processed?that"s y i asked about the special criteria or u can say wat do u think, knowing alot of cases , i can apply for skilled worker.actually,i'm afraid of rejection all the time and i'm asking u ppl as ur application as a doc has been accepted.
2.regarding visa office,i know i shd opt london,but b/c of long processing time i want to opt singapore visa office as my residing country is bangladesh.1st,i'm living here since aprox.4 yr though short term stays ,but this time i'm here since 8 months and 've i yr visa ,i repeat will it b wise to apply from here to avoid the delaying in processing or it will be atleast the same.plus one problem that u mentioned how can i get those information ,any reliable link plz.
3.proof of fund;i don't 've the whole amount in my account though much property then required amount
,what shd i do,i can't sell that at this point.plus i've plan for hajj this yr,so my account 'll deplete more .advise me.can i cover the rest amount from my parents as gift or wat else can i do?
plz advise me.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
3.Experience:1yr house job +2yr RMO AT A LOCAL CHARITY HOSPITAL,=19(PROBLEM IS i don't 've any certificate from there as it was just 6 hr morning gp practice and i just left randomly b/c of same personal problems)i don't know they can issue a certificate or not plus will it b a valid experience though i did all jobs mentioned in description;)i\m going to pak to get that
I am afraid you mightface problem in experience certificate /requirement is paid and regular job for 4 in last 10 years to get maximum 21 points

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
drsara said:
Will this 2 yrs is of any worth if i"ll b able to get that,
There is no problem even we have applied with just one year house job no other experience, from where did you do you MBBS, do one thing you try to get the experience certificate from your hospital from where you did your house job.
2.regarding visa office,
I suggest you opt for London visa office to be on the safe side, I am also from pakistan my case is being processed in London VO and it took only 10 month to receive the passport request for visa processing since we applied in july 2011.
3.proof of fund;i don't 've the whole amount in my account though much property then required amount
You have to plan the things accordingly, just go through http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39318.0.html you will get the info.
Please find me comments in red.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear sho78
Would we have to
1= credential verification of house job certificates
2=credential verification of PMDC registration certificate
Thanks

drsara

May 11, 2012
thanks a lot!
i've graduated from sindh medical collage in 2005 ,did my housejob from jinnah postgraduate medical center karachi.i 've got my house job certificate from jpmc but as i worked in gynea for 6 months and 6 month medicine so i' ve these 2 certificates not a single of 1yr.i thinnk it'll be ok or should i request for a single one?plus if u 've the same case,on my certificate its not showed that its paid neither on appointment letter but i had in my mind that i can show my bank account which i mostly operated for my pay withdrawal.is it ok???

can u plz suggest me wat u think how ur application processed so fast?actually i my self don't want to add my experience of 2 yr gpship ,as i was a local general clinic rather a hospital but named hospital b/c of the multiple services they provide,but i'm sure they r registered .any way my brother in law how's canadian citizen says its of no worth.wat u suggest?plus if u just submitted one yr house job how u score rest of the points.do u really think with just one yr of working experience and as i'm not a fresh graduate will it be ok?hows ur case?i'm really thankful to u for ur continuous and prompt guidance and 'll be requiring more in future.
thanks

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
drsara said:
thanks a lot!
i've graduated from sindh medical collage in 2005 ,did my housejob from jinnah postgraduate medical center karachi.i 've got my house job certificate from jpmc but as i worked in gynea for 6 months and 6 month medicine so i' ve these 2 certificates not a single of 1yr.i thinnk it'll be ok

you get one letter from jpmc including job duties and salary details I did the same.

can u plz suggest me wat u think how ur application processed so fast?actually i my self don't want to add my experience of 2 yr gpship ,as i was a local general clinic rather a hospital but named hospital b/c of the multiple services they provide,but i'm sure they r registered .any way my brother in
thanks

Nowadays processing is very fast specially for doctors.

drsara

May 11, 2012
r u also from smc?fresh graduate?can u plz tell me how can i show my total yrs of education?which document?

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
drsara said:
r u also from smc?fresh graduate?can u plz tell me how can i show my total yrs of education?which document?
I am from DMC , You have to submit the detailed KU transcript.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
drsara said:
u mean the consolidated mark sheet or some new transcript for the whole 17yrs, i'll have to go for?
Yes MBBS consolidated mark sheet, other documents you can check in the document checklist available on cic website.