+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you need to do ECA for highest degree or all degrees (From Pakistan)

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
I have done 4 year bachelor form NED University, Karachi. For EE application, should I need to do ECA for all previous degrees like Intermediate (High school) & Bachelor or for only highest degree that is Bachelor ???

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
It's better to send transcripts from Graduation till the highest qualifications. Since your highest qualification is Bachelor's, send all the transcripts from Bachelor's degree in a 'sealed envelope, stamped and signed' to WES.

All the best.

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
anujgupta84 said:
It's better to send transcripts from Graduation till the highest qualifications. Since your highest qualification is Bachelor's, send all the transcripts from Bachelor's degree in a 'sealed envelope, stamped and signed' to WES.

All the best.
So you think no need to send intermediate (High School Certificate)?

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
If done from NED then only go for bachelors assessment. I would ask you to search if ned is in wes or not. I am sure its there. Never go for CES. Thats my recommendation and urge

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
There are few important things you need to do before opting any recognised organisation for assessment especially from pak. M sure you are aware of all the required documents and process?

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Highest degree is what required for assessment.
follow this link for info , if WES

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
I only applied for Bachelor's Evaluation and send my transcript and degree of Bachelor only. Now after 1 month they are asking for intermediate/secondary school documents. They are saying that it is required for all evaluations :mad: Now what should I do ? How to send HSC/SSC docs.

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Oh, if I saw your post earlier I would suggest you that you had to send Intermediate degree as well. No worry, You can send it now. You just have to visit Board of Inter Mediate Karachi at room number 14, There will be a guy name Hasan. Ask him that you have to send doc for WES, He will guide you and you will have to visit room 24 to attest mark-sheet copy, there would be some fees for urgent like 500 or something. Don't go any where else there would be some people who would claim that they could do it on behalf of you and would ask you some money. Ignore them. After that one day if urgent, you would have attested mark-sheet. Visit Mr. Hasan you will have to bring pay order of 1500 Rs in name of Secretary of intermediate board Karachi and a letter asking for attestation for WES. He will rearrange paper with some farm and you will have to submit in controller building. When you submit take receiving note on letter. I could miss things as I have done it earlier so double check for yourself.

raheel10175

Apr 20, 2015
Hello ! I did my Bachelors in Business Administration from Iqra University and unfortunately it is not in the list of WES. So I have to do my ECA from CES UOT . I got a sealed envelope of attested Degree and Transcript from HEC Regional office Karachi up til now. My confusion is for Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheet attestation, Either it should be in sealed envelope or simple photocopy of attested Certificate and Mark sheet from Inter Board Office ?? And what is the expected time of getting ECA report from CES UOT from the date of posting ??

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Already answered this question on the other thread. WES and ICAS have rigid policies. WES's policy is different/separate for every country.

If you were in the USA, WES would only require your post-secondary (bachelors and above) credentials.

For Pakistan, WES's policy for required docs starts from SSC (Matriculation or equivalent) till the highest credentials that one has.

There's nothing wrong with hiring UoT CES to publish ECA report for you. CES just takes longer to do ECA. At this point in time, in this specific year, their processing time is 9 weeks. Pro' of CES is that they accept educational credentials from a wide variety of educational institutions from inside Pakistan. Con' is that they take longer to do the ECA report. Pro' for CES is, they require only post-secondary credentials/docs from people who are from Pakistan.

Pro for WES is their processing time is less (standard processing time of 21 business days). Con' for WES is, they only accept credentials from public sector universities from Pakistan. WES will accept your docs. Contact BISE (Board of Intermediate And Secondary Education) in Karachi, if there is one, to get your docs sorted and sent to WES.

Reference:
----------------------
(1) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistani-applicants-for-express-entry-lets-network-here-t259690.0.html;msg4301138#msg4301138

raheel10175

Apr 20, 2015
DOCUMENTS FOR AN ECA FROM CES UOT
1 : COMPLETE AND SIGNED APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH CREDIT CARD DETAILS
2 : SEALED ENVELOPE OF ATTESTED DEGREE AND TRANSCRIPT FROM HEC REGIONAL OFFICE [AS I HAVE DONE BBA (4 YEARS) FROM IQRA UNIVERSITY]
3 : COLORED COPY (FRONT/BACK) OF INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE AND MARK SHEET WITHOUT ANY ATTESTATION
4 : COLORED COPY (FRONT/BACK) CNIC/SNIC

ABOVE MENTION 4 REQUIREMENT SHOULD BE IN AN ENVELOPE AND MAILED TO CES ADDRESS ??

AM I RIGHT OR MISSING ANYTHING ?????

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(1) CES doesn't want info on your matric (secondary), inter (higher secondary) docs, if you have post-secondary credentials, even though its mentioned on their required docs page

I *speculate* this is because basic study is mostly the same in all countries (or should be of the same level .. hopefully). What they are interested in, are the skills we/you have acquired in bachelors, or masters, or Ph.D.

(2) Up untill April-2015, CES required HEC attested docs to be sealed in envelope by HEC Islamabad office only. I'm not sure if HEC has concluded its *negotiations* with foreign ECA authorities about *accepting* sealed envelope(s) from its regional offices as well

You should call HEC, CES and confirm about this, before getting envelope sealed from HEC, to save yourself from extra expense.

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
raheel10175 said:
Hello ! I did my Bachelors in Business Administration from Iqra University and unfortunately it is not in the list of WES. So I have to do my ECA from CES UOT . I got a sealed envelope of attested Degree and Transcript from HEC Regional office Karachi up til now. My confusion is for Intermediate Certificate and Mark sheet attestation, Either it should be in sealed envelope or simple photocopy of attested Certificate and Mark sheet from Inter Board Office ?? And what is the expected time of getting ECA report from CES UOT from the date of posting ??
Thanks. Do WES need Metric Certificate?

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
At the time of my ECA I didn't get any help from internet on how to send my documents from Karachi Metric/Inter boards/HEC to WES. So I felt the need to help fellow Karachi Walas.

First of all you need to understand that you need to send documents of Intermediate and University both even if you are willing to get ECA only for highest degree. I am not sure about Metric Documents though but I have provided the procedure.

1. Go to Inter board office, go to room # 24 ask for Marks sheet verification form ... attach Inter Marksheet photocopy (both sides) and NIC copy with the form ... go to room #24 again and ask clerk to write fee on it (ask for most urgent verification 525 Rs.). Now go down the stairs and submit fee at Accounts section. Comeback to room #24 and submit form along with photocopies.

2. Come to Interboard office next working day along with following documents
i. An application in the name of Secretary BIEK asking for documents to send Docs to WES (one original and one copy for receiving)
ii. CNIC copy
iii. WES Request Form
iv. Photocopy of HSC Certificate (both sides) and
v. Payment Order of Rs. 1500 in the name of Secretary BIEK

Once you are in inter board office go to room # 24 and received your verified copy of Marks Sheet by showing receipt.

Now take this along with all above docs to room # 14. There is a guy named Hasan. Give him all these 6 documents. He will arrange it and direct you to Secretary office. There you can submit all these six documents, take a receiving on application's copy and come home.

*** They will verify your HSC certificate copy and then send docs to WES in 15 days time via Pakistan Post. You can comeback and take Tracking Number from same guy Hasan after 15 days (Tracking Number will only be active after 10 days). Shipment will take around 15 more days.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3. Go to Metric Board Office collect Marks Sheet Verification form from Room # 4 .... attach Marksheet Photocopy (Both Side) and CNIC copy .... ask the same guy to write urgent fee on it. Take all documents and follow the instruction in next step.

4. Go to room # 22, ask them to give Certificate Verification form ... attach two photocopies of Certificate (both sides) and CNIC copy ... ask them to write fee on it.

5. Submit fee of both forms in Account Section (Rs. 625 each) and submit back the forms in respective rooms.

6. Comeback after 15 days with WES request form and Rs. 3000, Take the verified copy of Marksheet by showing receipt. Then go to room # 22 and take the verified copy of Certificate. In the same room there is a table for WES Evaluation go there and give these three documents to him along with CNIC copy and Rs. 3000. The guy will ask you for your Cell number and message you tracking number the same day.

*** Documents will reach there within 4 days.

------------------------------------------------------

7. Attest your University's Degree and Transcript(s) from HEC. (Method is available on internet, use google). Don't forget to attest one copy of each document for WES.

8. Once all copies are attested, ask HEC guys to seal these copies in an envelope. They do it without any charge.

9. Go to DHL or TCS. Give them the envelope without disturbing any thing, do not forget to write your WES reference number on Envelope. Do not insert envelope in another envelope.

**** Shipment will take 4-5 days and there is an educational discount available on both TCS and DHL. Do not forget to use that.

Now anxiously wait for Email from WES. Grin