ECA Only highest degree or all degrees?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for your kind help. Appreciate it.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Sorry for asking so many questions. But really don't wonna make any mistakes.
The application form asks for all education history. So should I just fill out all schools I have attended (with ECA and without) and sent out the certified copy of my master's diploma (with ECA) and the ECA certificate and not include the copies of the diplomas i don't have ECA for. Is this correct?
thanks.
Its a section in your app form where they only want to know about your educational background so, just mention your educational background.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, you mean listing all post graduates studies I have? No matter if there is an ECA or not?

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
So, you mean listing all post graduates studies I have? No matter if there is an ECA or not?
yeah exactly it's simply about knowing your educational background and you will be awarded points for education with ECA and rest will stay as your educational history it's same kind of form that we use for federal purposes like immigration/visas etc.
Another thing you might have to enter your educational info when you apply for PR and you may have entered this info already when you came to Canada (if you are in Canada) which will be on your file record and if you have to enter your info for PR app form based on PNP approval then yo might face a problem of not providing proper info on your PNP app while applying for PR. Stick to the general form requirements don't think about ECA for the moment , if you won't have ECA you won't get any points it's that simple but providing info about only education with ECA tells them you are trying hide some info...which may lead different turn of your app and may also lead to further verification...so just follow basics don't think about ECA if you have ECA for some you will only receive points for the education ECA only not all f your education that's the difference. But if they are asking educational history it's for some purpose,..so just be honest with your app..

visawizard

Jan 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have completed Bachelors and later a Masters.

Do I have to get my ECA assessment done only for Masters?

If that is ok, then should I mention bachelors in my educational history?

Thanks

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visawizard said:
Hi,

I have completed Bachelors and later a Masters.

Do I have to get my ECA assessment done only for Masters?

If that is ok, then should I mention bachelors in my educational history?

Thanks
Slightly different perspective to 'princessofdiamonds'. Why not take the safe option and send in both degrees. WES charges the safe option no matter how many educational qualifications you send in for assessment.

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
hi! Received OINP PT notification and preparing my docs. I have a question regarding ECA. I have only my highest degree (master's) assessed by ECA. However, Ontario Nominee Application form require "certified true copies of university degrees and diplomas". Should I enclose my bachelor diploma (no ECA assessment) along with my master's? (with ECA)
please advise, guys. thanks.
Can you tell me what did you do. Did you include your bachelors?.