+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we really need "statment of account for current source deductions"

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
I am unemployment since Auguest 24. After that I try to correct all the document I need to apply OWp and PR. I am going to using option 2 (3900 hours). The people from live in caregiver assosication vancouver said I need a statement of account for "current source deductions", whch is the one for my last employer need to pay the tax to CRA every month. I left the family on Auguest 24 and they deducted my tax every two weeks but not clam the tax to CRA till now. I wonder for the seniors who have sent and aproved OWPand PR, did you guys attached this document with your document? I have been ask them, e-mail and text them but they ignored me. I really want to send out my document and get OWP and PR soon.

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my case, i included all of my paystubs, option c printout which i requested from cra, and t4

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Hi ewee,
Did you attached any paper which is your employer pay the tax to CRA and proof the current year you have been worked?

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
VILLAGEHUA said:
I am unemployment since Auguest 24. After that I try to correct all the document I need to apply OWp and PR. I am going to using option 2 (3900 hours). The people from live in caregiver assosication vancouver said I need a statement of account for "current source deductions", whch is the one for my last employer need to pay the tax to CRA every month. I left the family on Auguest 24 and they deducted my tax every two weeks but not clam the tax to CRA till now. I wonder for the seniors who have sent and aproved OWPand PR, did you guys attached this document with your document? I have been ask them, e-mail and text them but they ignored me. I really want to send out my document and get OWP and PR soon.
this is hard when former employers are uncooperative in giving you the requirements for your application, that is what happened to me when I wanted to apply for option 2. My 1st employer did not even reply my mail and calls, so I've waited for another 2 months to just apply for option 1. I've got 3 employers. With my first 2, I've only attached a ROE and my pay slips but with my current employer at the time of my submission, they are kind enough to give me statement of account of the monthly remittances they do and a yearly statement of account. I got my OWP April 18,2012. Submitted jan 9,2012. So I gues whatever you can provide to prove that you've finished the required amount of hours of months.

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VILLAGEHUA said:
Hi ewee,
Did you attached any paper which is your employer pay the tax to CRA and proof the current year you have been worked?
what i actually included was the last statement of the year (in my case dec. 2010 and dec 2011) which is actually the total of the taxes that my employer paid for the whole year. yeah, i also asked my employer to write a letter and sign it stating bout my employment with them

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
I made a summary of earnings and deductions then let them signed for me. I had all the document to proof I worked for them but a offical document.Do I really need to find another employer and do live in again?