caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey bro, i hope you’re doing good. I just received my notes. Would you please help me understand it better and make changes in it? I am confused nobody’s giving me a right suggestion.
Sure, we can try to help. Send us an email with your question.

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Can you please share me your email so i can forward you my notes? It’ll be really helpful if you could address me and help me understand and make changes in it.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Am I supposed to email there, on the support email?
Yes you can, your choice email or post here.

If you post here be sure to redact any personal information. There are dingbats who lurk and collect info from Gcms Notes and later do strange things or sell you things like medical insurance.

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020

If you post here be sure to redact any personal information. There are dingbats who lurk and collect info from Gcms Notes and later do strange things or sell you things like medical insurance.
Okay, wait i’ll share here

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020

Here are my notes below:
Pa has completed schooling in Pakistan and now wished to study at International College of Manitoba at University transfer program. Motivation for this is not convincing even upon review of submissions and letter of support. Cost of studies is rather significant in light of Pa’s/Family’s financial situation. Am not satisfied therefore that Pa’s ties to home country are sufficient to compel Pa to leave Canada at the end of authorised stay and that motivation to study is genuine. Am not satisfied that Pa’s career prospects in home country justify Pa’s stated motivation. Am not satisfied that motivation to study is genuine. Refused.
All things are passed except eligibility. Secondly, i applied through Non-sds now i am thinking to go for Sds.

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I want to know what should i further do? As i’ve had a strong Bank statement, tax returns and property. Bank statement was under my mothers’s account and the tax returns and property was under my name, since my father is not with us, we got all these possessions in beneficiary. I thought to show my tax returns and property rather than my brothers for a strong case and strong home ties as i am a partner in my family business.
The reasons i got rejected,
•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020

Are you there?