+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to sign the IMM5710 Form when applying postgraduate work permit online

Shamrock_Rose

Aug 16, 2016
Dear all,

Might I ask a quick question? I plan to apply postgraduate work permit online. I know that I need to validate and sign the IMM 5710 Form if applied on paper. Do I need to sign the IMM 5710 Form when applying online? If so, what would be the best way to do it? Validate and print the form, sign it, then scan and upload the form?

Thank you very much in advance.

adcastro

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Is t
Adobe. Acrobat. Reader.

And read the instructions on cic. It's all there explaining the electronic signature.
Is this what you mean?

Here are some guidelines for your documents:
1. Your form(s) and document(s) must be in an electronic format.
2. You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents.

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Is t

Is this what you mean?

Here are some guidelines for your documents:
1. Your form(s) and document(s) must be in an electronic format.
2. You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents.
Open The form in acrobat reader or any app that can assist with e-signature.

adcastro

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Open The form in acrobat reader or any app that can assist with e-signature.
Are you sure about this? I'm using adobe acrobat reader and as I try to input a text or e-signature on the space allocated a pop message says "the author of this form specified fields which you can fill. Click on any field to start filling the form". In summary, I can fill out the other parts except for the signature