+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i need to send my spouse education docs as well to WES

May 4, 2018
Hi ,

I am my husband and planning to immigrate to Canada . I am the primary applicant. Do I also need his documents to be sent to WES for assessment.

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi ,

I am my husband and planning to immigrate to Canada . I am the primary applicant. Do I also need his documents to be sent to WES for assessment.
Hello

You only need to send your husband's documents to wes for evaluation if you are claiming points for your husband's education.

Otherwise you only need to send your's for evaluation
Hope it helps

May 4, 2018
also wanted to know if I send his documents for evaluation- I have transcripts but not degree. Will that be ok
Also how do I send it to WES as now all documents have to be sent directly from the university

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
also wanted to know if I send his documents for evaluation- I have transcripts but not degree. Will that be ok
Also how do I send it to WES as now all documents have to be sent directly from the university
Go to wes website and when you make an account there and register yourself, they will give you further instructions on what is required for specific diploma or degree you entered.

For example: if you enter your Diploma of management then they will show you what documents related to that diploma required.

But, I am not sure about how to send them directly from university as I send mine from Australia and send it myself. :)