+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need the medical and the police clearance? Plzz help me ,plzzzz

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khafinn said:
I am from Morocco which means I will need a visa to re-enter to Canada. I think the inland application takes time and keeps you away from your folks but I will do it as it is my only choice. Thank you for your help and I wish you lot of luck. Cheers
Tough choice! But Rabat is not an easy office to deal with and you would be looking at a minimum of 8 months to finalize your application but it could be 10 or more months. So if you're really lucky you may be finished an inland application in not much longer time than it would have taken you if you were to file outland through Rabat. Good luck with everything.

K1203

Dec 10, 2009
Khaffin just a friendly word of advice to you ... don't believe everything you read on sites like this whatever you do ... inland spousal sponsored applications rarely, if ever, take less than between 18 months and 2 years to complete (mine is simple and straight forward and is still not complete). Find your nearest YMCA - they have Immigration Advice Centres linked to them, and they will give you accurate advice for free on how long it might likely take in your case. They are also very helpful in many other areas for newcomers to Canada.