+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do frequent inquiries adversely affect your processings?

KSAapplicant

May 15, 2011
Hi,

I am an applicant of London Office, done my medicals more than six months back and waiting for my PPR.I need to ask do frequent inquiries adversely affect the processing speed of your application ?

Moreover what should be the minimum duration time between two inquiries,especially after medicals done?

Thanks

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
1st tell us, what did you ask them ? they'd definitely look at your urgency of getting the PR quickly. they are not making delays whimsically, they got reasons.
if you werent diagnosed with any deadly disease, then relax. you will get it.

KKKKK

Star Member
Sep 3, 2010
Ask them after the deadline passed. It will not effect your process.
In my case I have like 9-10 correspondence with visa office after each deadline.
I got visa within 7 months.

V

visheshmalhotra13

We should keep the emails to minimum. If it has been 6 months and you have not received any communication, i think it is okay to send them email but repeated emails can annoy the visa officer as he/she is the one who has to reply to your emails. So keep it minimum.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
KSAapplicant said:
Hi,

I am an applicant of London Office, done my medicals more than six months back and waiting for my PPR.I need to ask do frequent inquiries adversely affect the processing speed of your application ?

Moreover what should be the minimum duration time between two inquiries,especially after medicals done?

Thanks
Dear first of all you need to establish contact as rules / instructions receved by chc and queres just for the sake of personal satisfacton wont do any good. However if you have valid reasons i.e, any personal crcumstances changes address change for instance or passports updated etc then you can contact chc immediatly and there is no timeline set for the same. Nevertheless t is suggested to not contact chc frequently just for status updates