+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do Canadian citizens need to fill in forms IMM 5669 and IMM 5406?

Discussion in 'General - All Canadian Immigration' started by ma_anne23, Oct 12, 2019.

  1. Hi. I am applying for PR under the AIPP and my common-law partner is a canadian citizen. My question is does he have to fill in the IMM5669 and IMM5406? And do i put him as a dependent in the form IMM008?
  2. No and no.

Share This Page