+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DM after test/interview

Rooben

Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I had my test/interview last week in Calgary.

After the test, i lined up for the interview. My wife and I were called about half way to have the interview with visa officer.

She was super nice and very proffesional.

She informed us that we passed the test and went through original documents. She then asked me about a stamp in my passport that shows an entry to US.
I realized that i completly forgot about this two days trip in my application. I explained the reason of this trip and showed her evidence that i returned to Canada.

She filled the new dates on the bottom of my presence calcuator and asked me to sign it.
I asked her if this will create a problem, she said no and I should be fine since I have enough days
She then confirmed my email address and asked me to watch for oath invetation.
It has been a week and no decision made in Ecas.

Anyone with a similar situation or previous expierence?

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I had my test/interview last week in Calgary.

After the test, i lined up for the interview. My wife and I were called about half way to have the interview with visa officer.

She was super nice and very proffesional.

She informed us that we passed the test and went through original documents. She then asked me about a stamp in my passport that shows an entry to US.
I realized that i completly forgot about this two days trip in my application. I explained the reason of this trip and showed her evidence that i returned to Canada.

She filled the new dates on the bottom of my presence calcuator and asked me to sign it.
I asked her if this will create a problem, she said no and I should be fine since I have enough days
She then confirmed my email address and asked me to watch for oath invetation.
It has been a week and no decision made in Ecas.

Anyone with a similar situation or previous expierence?
Do not worry. Some people are invited for the test before the security clearance has been completed. Trust what she said, that there is no problem and have patience.

Rooben

Mar 13, 2018
Do not worry. Some people are invited for the test before the security clearance has been completed. Trust what she said, that there is no problem and have patience.
Thank you. I guess patience is all I have to do now.
Can’t stop worrying though.

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Hi
I am completed my parents super visa application and about send printed forms to them for sign. So we applying manually not online. Any body can please share process to do it manually? What to do next after sending documents to parents?
This forum is for CITIZENSHIP application so you posted to the wrong forum and thus might not get much help, compared to posting your question to SUPER VISA discussion forum...

Please check the link and post your question there...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/only-super-visa-applicants-please-timeline-2018.546008/