+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DLI CHANGE BEFORE APPROVAL OF STUDY PERMIT INTERNATIONAL STUDENT URGENT

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys,my visa was approved and since am suppose to start class by may I got issue iom and I was ask to go for sputum test which took another 3month of my time and after that I got my visa..now my school told me to reapply and when I reapply for Jan intake and I was told there are no more seat available and I should wait till November..I got a new LOA from a new school at the same province but I want to know if I need to submit the school DLI or use my previous school LOA at the port of entry and am flying by December..am confused right now...any suggestion please
If you are changing DLI you need to re-apply for your study permit.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys,can I take along anti malaria drug,antibiotics when coming to the canada?
You can take antibiotics. You don't need anti malaria drugs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys,can I take along anti malaria drug,antibiotics when coming to the canada?
You will need a prescription for your antibiotics. If you are currently taking a course of antibiotics then it is fine to bring as long as you have the prescription or the prescribing instructions and name of your doctor on your antibiotics. If you are bringing random antibiotics to take if you get sick then that isn’t ok and you also shouldn’t be doing this it causes antibiotic resistance and you want to make sure you take the right antibiotics if you do get a bacterial infection. Agree no need for anti-malarials in Canada. In general you can bring a 90 day supply of your medications as long as they are labeled correctly and legal in Canada. You should have a drug plan at your school or through provincial healthcare in some provinces so you’ll be able to get prescribed antibiotics if needed in Canada.