waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
morgan9 said:
i can simply say that i have worked in that company for 1 year and that company is owned by my ex-wife`s uncle.so she made a plan with that uncle to deport me by telling lie that i was not working there for a year.i can even show to judge digital comparny card. i have digital card of that firm with my digital photo on it(like we have on pr card).i have that company card because at that time my wife`s uncle gave it to me to make me sound geniune in immigration process.
you could, say that you worked there, present ur digital card he provided you... but they can ask you to present more info like what project u worked on for example, or which client you dealt with, than u r stuck... or even to present a pay stub... however, just go with the original story, tell ur lawyer all you want, dont claim anything upon urself in court, that is asking for trouble... court is all about using ur words carefully... never take the blame... you filling out the wrong info is one thing, you being encouraged to filling out the wrong info is another, so that ur file will process... but bro if you had not filled out anything in that slot and had said i took the year off, vacationed or even stayed home and chilled, you would have been fine... wats done is done...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
here is a helpful link, and u should find more from within it...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/marriage.asp

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
even though u are divorced, get deported or not, present that ur mariage itself was genuine, no matter u get deported (not likely) or not, she is on the hook for supporting u financially for the next 3 years, (7 months done already though)... put all ur expenses on her... make her aware of this fact... i believe u hiring a lawyer against her, could potentially be out of her pockets too... read the above link carefully, she will think twice before acting stupid...

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
if i change anything in my form then that will definitely go against me ..bcz i had to fill supplementory information form 3 times and permanent resident information 2 times before the final approval.and in all those forms i wrote about that job of 1 year in her uncle`s company.so judge must ask me that you never filled your forms yourself in these 5 TIMES .
so i think i must stick to whatever i mentioned in my permanent resident application.
after all i have job letter and digital card of her uncle`s company.i can tell judge that she and her uncle are trying to deport me by telling this lie.i can show to judge ,my job letter and digital card of that firm.i can tell about different projects,i can make them up bcz i know what projects his uncle was working at.i am basically from india and in india mostly get cash pay.so i can tell judge that i had my pay in cash.
i dont think so that judge will bother so much to send canadian embassy employes to my ex-wife uncle company to meet with different employees and know about my correct info.WITH MY JOB LETTER AND DIGITAL CARD,I CAN SAY THAT ITS THE TRAP OF MY EX-WIFE AND HER UNCLE.
what you guys say that what should i do?

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
LOL this reminds of the famous like, dont bite the hand that feeds you! Though I dont know details about you and your wife's personal lives but I think if you are a proud man with enough confidence in yourself - you should not worry about going back to your home country.

johnk1299

Jun 5, 2012
bro i dont have much info about ur second problem.as far as marriage fraud is consulted ,you are not going to be deported bcz of that.i am also facing that problem.........
lets c
i sent you an email.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Get yourself a good lawyer.

You signed that form, so you are responsible.

Why on earth would you have knowingly lied on an immigration form? Not a wise move.

Try and reason with your ex-wife.

Note to all others reading this thread: NEVER misrepresent on the immigration forms!!! This is the kind of thing that can result.

FS

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fencesitter said:
Get yourself a good lawyer.

You signed that form, so you are responsible.

Why on earth would you have knowingly lied on an immigration form? Not a wise move.

Try and reason with your ex-wife.

Note to all others reading this thread: NEVER misrepresent on the immigration forms!!! This is the kind of thing that can result.

FS
Finally a wise comment on this thread.

To the OP, you lied on your background declaration. It doesn't matter why or who told you to do it. You signed the form so you are responsible for whatever information it contains. However, whether or not CIC will attempt to remove your PR status for misrepresentation depends on many things. First, your ex-wife would need to report it to CBSA and then they must decide whether or not they want to investigate. They would also have to review whether or not your lie about your work history is material to the case. Since this was originally a family class application work history is not a material fact and does not impact whether or not your application would have been approved. So it is unlikely that CBSA would proceed in an investigation into misrepresentation.

Marriage fraud is a completely separate issue. CBSA "can" choose to investigate this and the fact that you did lie about your employment history won't do much to help your credibility. But the big question is whether or not they will actually choose to investigate or not. They may. But it doesn't look to good for your wife either as she was complicit in the misrepresentation of your work history.

All you can do is live your life and see whether or not you hear from CBSA. If you do, hire a representative. If you don't, live life and be happy.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
He gave me his details of his scenario. And he has an easy case... he should consult a lawyer or two right now for his mental satisfaction. But hire the lawyer only and only when the ex wife decides to make it a case... Bro enjoy ur life, try to make an effort to find a job... Try to survive instead of jumping to aid from gov (if u do ur wife is to pay for that) but if u are independent it can n will be a positive for u later on as they will ser that u tried to earn and in the future can also take care of urself... Best of luck.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
thanks for replies.this shows how much you take interest in problems of people on this forum.i am glad to have such people around.

@fencesitter
@rjessome
@hogaishadi
i tried to talk to my wife this morning and wanted to settle everything with her.she and her dad shouted at me thats y i came back .i know what type of rude people they are.they will do their best to deport me.this problem can not be solved out of court.i will find and meet good lawyer on monday but u guys please understand me how much worried i am right now.
you people did not give me advice about that ........should i stand with my words that i have worked in her uncle`s company .she and her uncle are telling lie to deport me.as a proof i can show them job letter ,certificate and job digital card plus i can give them clue that if that employment info is wrong then it can be due to one of 2 options,
first option lets say if i made myself that fake info from that company then y not company would stand with me in this need of time bcz if they made me letter once then they must be very close to me and i can tell them to prove it again that i worked here but its not the case here. the employee who is my ex-wife uncle has not given any info so far so it means that he also not want to be the part of this fake court case and if employee send some letter then the case here is about second option that employee saying that i didnot work in his company.this first shows whether or not my employment history is fake buT IT COULD ONLY BE DONE WITH THE HELP OF MY WIFE.but still i stay that i have worked in this company ,all this is conspiracy against me.see my job letter,certificates and digital card.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
morgan9 said:
i can simply say that i have worked in that company for 1 year and that company is owned by my ex-wife`s uncle.so she made a plan with that uncle to deport me by telling lie that i was not working there for a year.i can even show to judge digital comparny card. i have digital card of that firm with my digital photo on it(like we have on pr card).i have that company card because at that time my wife`s uncle gave it to me to make me sound geniune in immigration process.
If you can proof that company own by her uncle then she can't do anything.
But if she saw these forum topic and you got your correct or related info then you can be in trouble as you accepting yourself that you did fraud.
Change name and other info in this forum so it couldn't related to you.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
if was talking about 2 options then the second option means if that company made me fake info then it must be my or my ex-wife relative company.if it was my relative company then that company must again write that letter for me in this need of time.so if she is bringing up this information then it simply means that the owner is supporting my ex-wife to deport me.if he is supporting her right now then he can also turn the right info into wrong one,mean the real truth that i worked here into that i not

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morgan9 said:
if was talking about 2 options then the second option means if that company made me fake info then it must be my or my ex-wife relative company.if it was my relative company then that company must again write that letter for me in this need of time.so if she is bringing up this information then it simply means that the owner is supporting my ex-wife to deport me.if he is supporting her right now then he can also turn the right info into wrong one,mean the real truth that i worked here into that i not
You have NOTHING to do unless or until CBSA contacts you. There is NO investigation ongoing and nobody has tried to take your PR away from you. And if they do, do NOT lie again as you'll just make matters worse. I really doubt CBSA will investigate this but if they do, contact a lawyer or consultant. Until then, live your life.