+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dispatched passport

Vickyeddy

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys. I applied through lagos office! On the 22nd of June. Not called for medical yet. But I received this despatched message this morning.. Donno I want to be positive..

Reactions: Ajaypal01

Harpreet94

Sep 26, 2018
I am applied my paper Canada visa but it refused after 2months 25oct at 26oct apply online visa and get approval of Canada visa at 1nov but till 7 Nov I don't get my passport that attached with paper application.somebody know how long maximum need cic to dispatch my passport??

Canadian lover

Oct 25, 2018
Who told you apply papers base canada visa? Lahore vfs is just office of fraudulent. They dont forward our profile to embessy. You must had to applied onkine. Well in maximum 5 days you will collect.

Canadian lover

Oct 25, 2018
I am applied my paper Canada visa but it refused after 2months 25oct at 26oct apply online visa and get approval of Canada visa at 1nov but till 7 Nov I don't get my passport that attached with paper application.somebody know how long maximum need cic to dispatch my passport??
You must had apply online. And never submit your passport with application.. passport must be send on request to them if you paper base. Most of cases papers base application are not accepted.

Soniya mamman

Oct 11, 2018
I applied through paper and am pretty sure dat by d grace of God, it will be approved in Jesus name ,just try n be positive in everything, it doesn't matter how u applied ,but d documents u summited

jameelharooni

Nov 8, 2018
Two weeks before i apply and they said it takes 45 days... but today received email that your processed passport is ready at VAC for collection.... is it rejected? Bcz so earlier got the decision...

Nasru

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Congratulations on the approval and please tell me how to know if it is approved or rejected?