+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disclosure of Marijuana use

alecsrm

May 11, 2018
Hi... I have same case. I would like to ask for an update on your medical?

Hello we completed our medical at st lukes bgc last may 16 and release after 3days and submitted to canadian embassy.My family is on our last leg of application.

alecsrm

May 11, 2018
Hello we completed our medical at st lukes bgc last may 16 and release after 3days and submitted to canadian embassy.My family is on our last leg of application.
I think u dont need to tell them anything about it. Medical procedures will never find out what u did from the past. Just stay calm and everything will be just fine

Dreamer14

Jun 10, 2018
May i ask how was your experience with psychiatrist evaluation... D

alecsrm

May 11, 2018
May i ask how was your experience with psychiatrist evaluation... D
As PR applicant, no psychiatric evaluation for me and my fam.below are the things they are goin to check

1. Xray
2. Eye check up
3. Urine and blood
4. Physical exam (they check for tattoo if any and they will ask if you took drugs
Or marijuana from the past)

-wait for an hour to check if u have anything on the result that requires repeat test for confirmatory.

We started at 7.30am up to 2.30pm.

Aaros

Feb 26, 2020
Philippines
Hi. What if my timeframe for medical has been exceeded. I received the letter march 29th. In the letter i need to finish my medical within 30days. I finished my medical on May 15th; however, my schedule appointment for psych eval is on May 11th. So its already pass 30days. In the letter states that : failure to do within 30days may result in the refusal of my immigration application. Please advised. Thanks
Sir can i have an update regarding this matter

Mark966

Dec 9, 2020
Sir same case ko po kayo. Pwede po ba ako makahingi ng impormasyon kung ano pa ang nangyari after nyan? Ilang years nadin kasi tong thread
Kuya, same case po saken, nasabi ko sa panel physician na 6 to 4 times a month ako gumagamit,
At nung tinanong ako kung kailan huli kong smoke sabi ko 6 mos ago, dec 1 po ako nag pa medical sa st lukes, dec 1 , 2020, pero naka uwi galing california last year nov. 29 2019, please help po,
Makaka apekto po ba to sa application ko?
Mag rrequest po ba sila additional test or drug tests?
Kase galing pa po akong bicol, 12 hrs po ang biyahe, kaialangan pa mag lakad napakaraming travel papers at wala pa po biyahe mga bus dahil sa covid, at ang mahal po ng pamasahe kase mag rrent po ng private vehicle, at pag punta manila rent ulit hotel, rent ulit pauwi, at prone po sobra dahil sa exposure sa covid,
Pleasr help po :'(

novelyndeluna

Oct 29, 2018
@JAYKOB was your application approved? Did you see a psychiatrist? We had our medical today and he declared that he used about 5x 10 years ago. Psychiatric eval was recommended but we were advise to wait for cic to send instructions.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
@JAYKOB was your application approved? Did you see a psychiatrist? We had our medical today and he declared that he used about 5x 10 years ago. Psychiatric eval was recommended but we were advise to wait for cic to send instructions.
I would be very surprised that will actually happen. The PH and their Dr's have a greatly different opinion on the use of marijuana. It is now legal in Canada, if it was shabu that might be totally different but no kind of drug use is mentioned as a reason to refuse an application.

Reactions: novelyndeluna

novelyndeluna

Oct 29, 2018
I would be very surprised that will actually happen. The PH and their Dr's have a greatly different opinion on the use of marijuana. It is now legal in Canada, if it was shabu that might be totally different but no kind of drug use is mentioned as a reason to refuse an application.
Thanks for that encouragement. We were really anxious when we were told that this psych eval might be necessary.