+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disappeared percentage Status bar which was coming after clicking “Check full application status” in our IRCC secure account on CIC website.

Aryan B

Jan 9, 2021
I was able to see the progress bar in percentage which was coming after clicking “Check full application status” in our IRCC secure account on CIC website.

But from last two days, I am not able to see it. Can someone please suggest.

Reactions: John david

XBT

Jan 17, 2021
it's the same for everyone, CIC cannot respect their deadline anymore because of covid19

Jason_lobo

Jan 17, 2021
This started happening with me as well since last week.. most of the forum's are saying it is a system glitch..

Jason_lobo

Jan 17, 2021
it's the same for everyone, CIC cannot respect their deadline anymore because of covid19
Is this because of covid situation or the processing of the application is almost completed.. in my case i am unable you to submit biometrics since vfs is not yet opened in India..
I was asked to pay RPRF in almost a month back, which i hadn't paid during application.. after payment and acknowledgement the progress was pretty fast but now its just not there..

Aphrodite

Jan 17, 2021
I too am not seeing the progress bar in my account. Hopefully this will not affect our application processing time.

Reactions: XBT

XBT

Jan 17, 2021
Is this because of covid situation or the processing of the application is almost completed.. in my case i am unable you to submit biometrics since vfs is not yet opened in India..
I was asked to pay RPRF in almost a month back, which i hadn't paid during application.. after payment and acknowledgement the progress was pretty fast but now its just not there..
100% COVID related, as the bar disappeared for everyone, even those who submitted a few days ago

Reactions: Jason_lobo

XBT

Jan 17, 2021
I too am not seeing the progress bar in my account. Hopefully this will not affect our application processing time.
If you go to cic.gc.ca...they repeatedly state everywhere that because of COVID they have other priorities

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
I noticed today that progress bar was not there but it was showing couple of weeks ago..anyone experiencing the same?

XBT

Jan 17, 2021
It’s the same for everyone. CIC are super late and can no longer respect their “1 year” promise.

Feb 16, 2021
A lot of people are saying, that this is because of corona virus, however this isn't true. One of my clients progress bar disappeared in January, and came back within a week. So, it is a glitch and you can report this on the account, if it doesn't comes back in a couple of days.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
A lot of people are saying, that this is because of corona virus, however this isn't true. One of my clients progress bar disappeared in January, and came back within a week. So, it is a glitch and you can report this on the account, if it doesn't comes back in a couple of days.

--
Do you know where exactly we can report this on the account? Also how to contact IRCC?
I would appreciate your help on this.

Feb 16, 2021
If you are using your phone, then click on check full application status. Once the page appears(this is the page where progress bar appears), scroll down untill you find the button 'report an issue or problem on this page', click on itand follow the steps that will appear to report your issue.