+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disappeared percentage Status bar which was coming after clicking “Check full application status” in our IRCC secure account on CIC website.

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
I called CIC and agent said, bar was removed for everyone because due to covid it was not giving any approx estimate timing. My AOR is 25th sep 2020 and on 9th nov 2019 got Medical passed. he said after that nothing is being done. criminal background checkup is still in progress and even eligibility is not passed till date

marion64

Feb 25, 2021
I called CIC and agent said, bar was removed for everyone because due to covid it was not giving any approx estimate timing. My AOR is 25th sep 2020 and on 9th nov 2019 got Medical passed. he said after that nothing is being done. criminal background checkup is still in progress and even eligibility is not passed till date
Hello, At which number and options then did you succeed to have an agent please ? I've tried to call 888-242-2100 but never had the chance to speak to someone...

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I was able to see the progress bar in percentage which was coming after clicking “Check full application status” in our IRCC secure account on CIC website.

But from last two days, I am not able to see it. Can someone please suggest.
The progress/status bar has been back since last week