+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DIRECT HIRE: How to find an employer and get hired as a Foreign Applicant

jing16

Jan 7, 2014
luckily,i told the employer i am short of money to pay for the processing . they send me money for the processing in the canadian embassy. and they are patiently waiting for me since i got the lmo last feb. hipefully nextmonth have a good news already.
did you pay anything for the lmo processing? cypres

Reactions: RAYMART

AndreiPet

Sep 7, 2016
Hi. i'm a filipino. I'm in qatar right now. I'm in qatar right now. How much is the expected amount of expenses if i'll apply from here and get directly hired in the canada? thanks for feedbacks.

AndreiPet

Sep 7, 2016
Hi. I'm a newbie here, a hopeful :). I just have a lot of questions. I'm a filipino working currently here in qatar. I'm planning to apply for a work in canada thru online since i'm in qatar. I just want to ask some tips for a successful application? What are the possible things i should prepare? What and how much are the possible expenses. What is the possible duration of the application process? and what are the chances? Hoping for your positive feedbacks. Thank you.

Eynna0307

Oct 23, 2016
Hi everyone! Anyone here can help me to find an employer to Canada. Its my dreams to go there and have a good job. I am recently working in Dubai, I am almost 10 years here. Almost 5 years I was tried to apply in Canada, and twice i was cheated by agency, I wasted my time and money for nothing. Please help me to find dired hired employer.

Thank you guys!
Analiza Bargos
annabargos@gmail.com
+971556046358

Naxor14

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys just want to know how to get employer in canada ? What site can i seacrh? im currently in taiwan i'm working here as production operator.

charwin

Oct 15, 2017
Hi there lemme share my experiences:

I have been applying since 2009. I have tried all the possible means. To be honest, i think i have sent about 5k plus applications to each and every provinces in Canada. Some of them would respond with " please reapply once ur status have changed and if u already have rights to work in Canada". This is what I usually get.

The best thing that really worked for me is by going through each and every company websites ( from smallest to biggest firms). It will really pay off if you dont lose patience and hope. And just last year i managed to find an employer out of thr 5k plus applications I have sent out.

Go to your google, try to do searches by keywords like "lmo jobs canada". This will lead you to all the sites that offers such. Meanwhile, u may want to try kijiji , job bank.gc.ca , monster.ca .

Good luck hopefuls.

May the Good Lord Bless You and Guide you all through out.

Ganyan din ginagawa ko ngayon.I am sending my CV to each websites that offer a job on canada.Kahit hindi na related sa job ko ngayon nagsasubmit ako..Everyday for two months now..Wala man lng magreply. Puro reviewed lng ang notifications ko..Sana nman may maawa na sa akin na employer sa canada..

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi everyone! Anyone here can help me to find an employer to Canada. Its my dreams to go there and have a good job. I am recently working in Dubai, I am almost 10 years here. Almost 5 years I was tried to apply in Canada, and twice i was cheated by agency, I wasted my time and money for nothing. Please help me to find dired hired employer.

Thank you guys!
Analiza Bargos
annabargos@gmail.com
+971556046358
Canada can be a nightmare than a dream sometimes,In Canada high priority are given to the Highly skilled worker or New skilled Immigrant.
For TFWP in Low skill jobs,it just nightmare in cities. There is no Permanent Residency path and no good income,which lead to be like slave.
even after 2 years the work permit expires,again for extending you will need new LMIA and workpermit and the process for second LMIA is same as First,if there are Canadian available to do job than,you are rejected than you have leave Canada or find a new job,which again lead for New LMIA..
After PR is fine,this has happend to someone i know,but he paid recruitment agencies again some couple thousand $ to get new job and LMIA,which just emptied his pocket more,because he was living in Vancouver,so much expensive compare to Newbrunswick where he lives now,where he pays
Rent for One Bedroom $500 Include Wifi,Utilities and good apartment vs Vancouver where he lived with 5 people in 3 bed room apartment for $3200
his salary was $13 in Vancouver and now $16 in newbrunswick Tax low,real estate low,food low..
Just make sure,you plan where you want to work,before you come to Canada.

twa!n-me

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,

anyone who can help me like which jobsite I can search for a job. I have 8 years experience working as customer service/cashier.

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Hi. Based on my experience I got my employer thru Canada job bank. Just patiently send resume with cover letter directly to the employers. They will respond to your application. I have been sending resume three months before I found my employer. Just pray and God will guide you in every step of the way. Good luck

Question is, did you get hired outside of canada or you were personally there?

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
hi . im a newbie also on the forum.
i planned to apply in hk agency last january .but before that i tried to send my applications through the jobbanksite. i think i have sent 30 emails. the first response i rrceived was thank you for applying but we need local .so i thought that one was the last. after a month a an email said that they would like to have interview . after two days they hired me. now the employer called me that the lmo.is approved. now were just waiting for the releasining. hopefully this week
Which country you are from?
Does it possible even you stayed long distance from Canada?

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Hi there lemme share my experiences:

I have been applying since 2009. I have tried all the possible means. To be honest, i think i have sent about 5k plus applications to each and every provinces in Canada. Some of them would respond with " please reapply once ur status have changed and if u already have rights to work in Canada". This is what I usually get.

The best thing that really worked for me is by going through each and every company websites ( from smallest to biggest firms). It will really pay off if you dont lose patience and hope. And just last year i managed to find an employer out of thr 5k plus applications I have sent out.

Go to your google, try to do searches by keywords like "lmo jobs canada". This will lead you to all the sites that offers such. Meanwhile, u may want to try kijiji , job bank.gc.ca , monster.ca .

Good luck hopefuls.

May the Good Lord Bless You and Guide you all through out.

You are luckiest man indeed.
I have been trying since 2013, I think my application cross 5-10k!
For sure not Canada only. Let me try on it !
For a result I have been sit interview in Norway, France and Italy.

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi,

anyone who can help me like which jobsite I can search for a job. I have 8 years experience working as customer service/cashier.
Jobbank.gc.ca is the only site,where you can find employers.But most of them doesn't reply to you and those who hire foreign individual mostly work with recruitment agencies so,you have little chances of founding an employer who wants to hire foreign worker with tons of trouble. and the job you are refering is not accepted to process an LMIA. Retails are not eligible to apply but rarely Service Canada accepts it.

Reactions: porosh17

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Jobbank.gc.ca is the only site,where you can find employers.But most of them doesn't reply to you and those who hire foreign individual mostly work with recruitment agencies so,you have little chances of founding an employer who wants to hire foreign worker with tons of trouble. and the job you are refering is not accepted to process an LMIA. Retails are not eligible to apply but rarely Service Canada accepts it.
Yes, this is what I have experienced.
Not only in Canadian companies also outsider.
Still it seems like LIMA is impossible.