+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DIRECT HIRE: How to find an employer and get hired as a Foreign Applicant

Jun 20, 2019
Hi Guys, we can use this forum regarding getting hired directly by Canadian Employer while applying from outside of Canada as Foreign Applicants (Filipinos and everyone else). Please share your experiences, suggestions, Tips, jobs to look for, and anything under the sun that can make us hopeful applicants find an employer and fulfill our dreams of working in Canada..Thanks everyone!

hi im nelia Taguimacon from Philippines
currently working in hongkong Almost yrs in One Employer

I have experience how to take care a new born and how to take care the kids play with them read stories and sing a song rhymes song

my sports is swimming volleyball

ilove a kids if you hire me Sir And Madam
I want to learn everything and im willing to do everything

you can send me in what apps +85263698655

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi im nelia Taguimacon from Philippines
currently working in hongkong Almost yrs in One Employer

I have experience how to take care a new born and how to take care the kids play with them read stories and sing a song rhymes song

my sports is swimming volleyball

ilove a kids if you hire me Sir And Madam
I want to learn everything and im willing to do everything

you can send me in what apps +85263698655
You should google the training requirements that are requirement to be a nanny if that is your goal.

Starvine-p

Jul 4, 2019
You can search through sites such as indeed or Linkedin although almost impossible to secure a job from outside Canada unless someone has unique skills not readily available in Canada.
Thank you. have been trying Linkedin but nothing. i will also try indeed as well.

Kirankumar99

Sep 7, 2019
Hi sir this is Kiran Kumar kandula .I am from India .I am interested to work with you.sir before I work in Kuwait in customer service department and I have my experience certificate and I gave the best performance in customer service in Kuwait . right now I am working as a security field officer in INDIAN FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICE. (INDIA) and I have total 10 years of experience in different company's .I know driving of car and I have valid licence.(Ind) so I am sending my resume, experience certificate, cover letter and study certificate. Plz check it and let me know that I am suitable for this job or not .plz follow up my request.

THANK YOU

YOURS
SINCERELY
KIRAN KUMAR KANDULA

Mdulapo

Apr 30, 2021
I want to work in canada but still dont have an enployer please help me to find an employer who is interested to sponsor me going to canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I want to work in canada but still dont have an enployer please help me to find an employer who is interested to sponsor me going to canada.
There are no employers or jobs on this forum.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No one can find you an employer. You need to do your own job search. Your employer needs a LMIA and prove that no Canadian or PR can do the job. Then you apply for a closed work permit. Getting a LMIA and closed work permit is very difficult.

Robelyn Gaito

Oct 4, 2021
Good morning everyone, I am currently looking forward to move and work abroad in Canada. I am open for other job opportunities available. I am a licensed teacher from the Philippines and currently living and working in Thailand. I have 15 years of working experience in this country and would like to move and work somewhere in Canada. Is it possible for to have an employer who will be willing to sponsor and help you get a work permit to be able to have a visa and get work in Canada? Thank you for those who can give an advice or would lend a big help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good morning everyone, I am currently looking forward to move and work abroad in Canada. I am open for other job opportunities available. I am a licensed teacher from the Philippines and currently living and working in Thailand. I have 15 years of working experience in this country and would like to move and work somewhere in Canada. Is it possible for to have an employer who will be willing to sponsor and help you get a work permit to be able to have a visa and get work in Canada? Thank you for those who can give an advice or would lend a big help.
Not for teaching as it is a licensed profession.